What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: Kronika will not be a playable character

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I hope this is true, because there was an interview mentioning secret characters. That means we may get several who aren't boss characters if the main boss isn't unlockable like in MKX!
Where's the correlation though?? We can't have a boss unlock as well as others? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe, just maybe, Kronika is in fact playable and you unlock her through Story, or something like that. But probably not.
Thoughts?
kronika clearly has standard human size design and therefore will be playable. making her unplayable sounds like a mistake a company would have made in the 90s but no today... Also, when Ed Boon talks about Kronika right after Geras, he doesnt actually say that SHE has time bending powers - just that she wants to rewind time. maybe she can only do it with geras help?

Last edited:

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Also, when Ed Boon talks about Kronika right after Geras, he doesnt actually say that SHE has time bending powers - just that she wants to rewind time. maybe she can only do it with gerras help?
Maybe. But that would mean that Geras was somewhere in the background during the story intro, when Raiden left and Kronika entered to monologue about Shinnok, Raiden and her plans. The rain halted mid air and Shinnoks blood also came to a halt. And in the cinematic trailer we saw Kronika oozing out blue energy and reverting the flow of the sand.

I do think that she will be playable. First female boss character in MK? Why not make her playable?

My theory is that Kronika created Geras. He looks pieced together with the pattern on his body. A homunculus so to say. And he has blue blood. And he also wields some of her abilities.

xXRagingFlameXx

Good. Limited Female spots as it is, and I don’t need this bald ho taking up a potential spot.
This is the dumbest thing I've read on this site today.

You're pressed over limited female spots, but...don't want the strongest female in MK history to get a spot.

Y'all straight dumb sometimes. But people want Sereena?? Make it make sense to me cuz I'm lost.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Would be interested in playing her. You never know. She might be fun to play around.

xXRagingFlameXx

I would rather Sareena so yes. I want specific female characters and I don’t want Kronika.
Because she's bald? Remove yourself from the whole konversation. There's room for females.

Wait til we see possible gameplay for her before passing judgement. We should be happy different women are being in or that we have a female boss at all.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Because she's bald? Remove yourself from the whole konversation. There's room for females.

Wait til we see possible gameplay for her before passing judgement. We should be happy different women are being in or that we have a female boss at all.
How about we just enjoy the characters we want to enjoy, and whether they're male or female shouldn't matter at all? How about not telling people what they should like or not like? Or assume they don't like her because she's bald? (LMAO).

When did MK gamers become some PC? Damn dudes and dudettes, don't drink the kool-aid.

xXRagingFlameXx

How about we just enjoy the characters we want to enjoy, and whether they're male or female shouldn't matter at all? How about not telling people what they should like or not like? Or assume they don't like her because she's bald? (LMAO).

When did MK gamers become some PC? Damn dudes and dudettes, don't drink the kool-aid.
"I don’t need this bald ho taking up a potential spot."

You're preaching to the choir, sis.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Good. Limited Female spots as it is, and I don’t need this bald ho taking up a potential spot.
The whole reason of her being unplayable is because she's a boss. Why would boss characters have anything to do with 'female spots' like it's some arbitrary number? Besides, if any characters are there to make up for her vacancy, it's probably Geras, y'know, a male character?

xXRagingFlameXx

People will say the dumbest shit when they can remain hidden and anonymous, 'tis the age of the internet folks and we should just ignore the morons.
Truer words have never been spoken.

I don't know if it's the Taurus in me or what, but I always feel the need to argue back. It's my biggest flaw lmfao.

If I ever get into an argument with anyone on here just know it physically hurts me to just let shit slide/ignore a lot of stuff, especially stupid shit. There's usually no hard feelings haha

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Truer words have never been spoken.

I don't know if it's the Taurus in me or what, but I always feel the need to argue back. It's my biggest flaw lmfao.

If I ever get into an argument with anyone on here just know it physically hurts me to just let shit slide/ignore a lot of stuff, especially stupid shit. There's usually no hard feelings haha
I feel you, I used to have this overwhelming NEED to argue back, but since I stopped and started ignoring people I feel so much better XD

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
maybe this game, they will use it to present Khronika (first time ever) as an major antagonist force inside the MK universe lore story .... making her non-playable on this, but , in future games , to be a normal playable character .... they did this with Shang Tsung, Goro, Kintaro e Shao Kahn the very first time they appear in the franchise (all of them turned selectable and playable at some point inside the franchise), so, IMO, it's a normal move decision coming from NRS and Ed Boon ....