What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: Kronika will not be a playable character

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
If both are in that's fine with me. Just saying, if there's limited spots due to dumb characters like Kabal or whatever, I'd rather have Jade (my fav female) rather than the new character Kronika.
Agreed. We had MKX for new blood, and considering MK11's smaller roaster, I'd say 1 new character is enough. 2 tops.

Expecially if we consider that there are so many old characters that are worth giving a second chance and, even more importantly, fan favorites that already skipped MKX.

I'll take an old character with the "Skarlet treatment" to a new one anyday. Now where's my Shang?!

EDIT: Also Kabal is not that bad. I'm not a fan of his, but he's a fan favorite (since tier whores loved him since UMK3) and wasn't in MKX, so he deserves a spot. Can't really say the same about Sonya, a character everyone was sick of and nobody asked for besides Ronda Rousey... and she's already spamming them 50/50s as usual.

Last edited:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
If both are in that's fine with me. Just saying, if there's limited spots due to dumb characters like Kabal or whatever, I'd rather have Jade (my fav female) rather than the new character Kronika.
I want Jade in too, but I don't mind new characters coming in to freshen things up a bit.

But, let's be honest....if they don't reveal Jade during Black History Month I'm gonna be pressed.