What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: Kronika will not be a playable character

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Yawn. Dark skinned =/= African American and if anything, she looks Polynesian. Stop reaching.
Who the hell said African American?

I know I didn't cause Africa nor America exist in Edenia, sis.

She's black. Also, looked up pictures of Polynesian women. Their nose shapes and eye shapes are very different and her skin is clearly brown and much darker than that.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Good thing Polynesian women aren’t reduced to tourist photos on Google images and are extremely diverse in culture and appearance. Hop on a plane and visit New Zealand and meet women of native Maori or Pacific Islander heritage on the streets. Hell, she could even pass as Native American in the artwork you showed.

xXRagingFlameXx

Good thing Polynesian women aren’t reduced to tourist photos on Google images and are extremely diverse in culture and appearance. Hop on a plane and visit New Zealand and meet women of native Maori or Pacific Islander heritage on the streets. Hell, she could even pass as Native American in the artwork you showed.
How about you stop having a problem with a character being black damn lmao

You trying so hard to have this character be anything but black. Who hurt you??

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
C'mon guys take this to the DMs or whatever else. The previous talks about baldies and that shit was very vaguely related to Kronika but Jade's skin/race have nothing to do with this. So please.

xXRagingFlameXx

That’s what you garnered from my comments? Your victim complex is showing. I’d ask who hurt you, but it’s clear nobody has and that’s your issue. Seek help, sweetie.
Wow, you roasted me. Alright, convo over.

Jade's still black tho. *mwah* A Melanin Queen.

xXRagingFlameXx

C'mon guys take this to the DMs or whatever else. The previous talks about baldies and that shit was very vaguely related to Kronika but Jade's skin/race have nothing to do with this. So please.
That conversation's over tho so no worries. We can go back to talking about our snatched sister Kronika!

How about you stop having a problem with a character being black damn lmao

You trying so hard to have this character be anything but black. Who hurt you??
You're clearly pushing it now. Nobody tried "to have this character be anything but black" . You need to stop reaching indeed.

This specific character was always designed to be dark skinned. Sometimes with Asian characteristics, sometimes Mediterranean. Not African - American in any case though.

xXRagingFlameXx

You're clearly pushing it now. Nobody tried "to have this character be anything but black" . You need to stop reaching indeed.

This specific character was always designed to be dark skinned. Sometimes with Asian characteristics, sometimes Mediterranean. Not African - American in any case though.
I just posted a picture that states she's darksin and like I said, NOBODY is saying African-American. I'm saying dark-skinned. Y'all are the ones reaching throwing out every other ethnicity saying she's 'olive toned'. I'm not the only one who thinks so.

The other one just said Black or dark skin doesn't equal African-American, and I agree, but here y'all are saying I'm claiming she's African American when I did no such thing. The stupidity.

If Jade gets revealed and she ends up being dark-skinned or black I don't wanna see any complaints. I won't complain if she's Mediterranean or Polynesian or whatever else y'all state.

Goodnight. Conversation Done. Put it on rest until we see her.

If we're continuing this conversation let it be in my DM's. They literally asked to stop posting in here so please stop. :rolleyes:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Lmao so this thread evolved nicely.

Which is ironic because Kronika is actually playable so this whole thread was useless in the first place.

I just posted a picture that states she's darksin and like I said, NOBODY is saying African-American. I'm saying dark-skinned. Y'all are the ones reaching throwing out every other ethnicity saying she's 'olive toned'. I'm not the only one who thinks so.

The other one just said Black or dark skin doesn't equal African-American, and I agree, but here y'all are saying I'm claiming she's African American when I did no such thing. The stupidity.

If Jade gets revealed and she ends up being dark-skinned or black I don't wanna see any complaints. I won't complain if she's Mediterranean or Polynesian or whatever else y'all state.

Goodnight. Conversation Done. Put it on rest until we see her.

If we're continuing this conversation let it be in my DM's. They literally asked to stop posting in here so please stop. :rolleyes:
It's all cool.

xXRagingFlameXx

It's all cool.
Cool, cool. I don't wanna be known as the 'argument' guy on here like I'm just tryna chill. I been in 3 arguments today on here like it blows.

If she ends up being lighter-skinned/Polynesian/Mediterranean whatever I'll apologize without a doubt. I'm just done arguing over it.

Cool, cool. I don't wanna be known as the 'argument' guy on here like I'm just tryna chill. I been in 3 arguments today on here like it blows.

If she ends up being lighter-skinned/Polynesian/Mediterranean whatever I'll apologize without a doubt. I'm just done arguing over it.
You are a little passionate sometimes, that's it.

No need to apologize if your initial opinion was wrong. Why would you? It's just a take on a character. Nobody dies if you're wrong or right.

xXRagingFlameXx

You are a little passionate sometimes, that's it.

No need to apologize if your initial opinion was wrong. Why would you? It's just a take on a character. Nobody dies if you're wrong or right.
You right.

Damn, this conflict resolution is iconic we should get a badge or something.

BFFs for life we really did that. :cool: I'm proud of us. :p

We should be glad that we're getting Jade at all...no matter the design. As long as her clothes are green...fuck it. I'll take it.

You right.

Damn, this conflict resolution is iconic we should get a badge or something.

BFFs for life we really did that. :cool: I'm proud of us. :p

We should be glad that we're getting Jade at all...no matter the design. As long as her clothes are green...fuck it. I'll take it.
Being on edge will only result in more conflict. This quote exchange above is proof that conflicts can be diffused in a sec. Gentle ways are the best ways.

I'm happy about Jade as well. She is one of my faves and mk9 main. While I don't know why ppl are so sure for her returning. I know, arcade endings, fan favorite etc. What if she gets a fujin treatment? That'll be funny

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!

Like Tanya (who was literally just Naomi Campbell in Deception), I'd argue Jade in the 3D era very clearly had African-modeled facial features.

But this is a huge digression from the topic! As long as they keep her skin dark I don't care what else they do. No ashy weirdness like MKX story mode Tanya please.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I don't know if it's the Taurus in me or what, but I always feel the need to argue back. It's my biggest flaw lmfao.

If I ever get into an argument with anyone on here just know it physically hurts me to just let shit slide/ignore a lot of stuff, especially stupid shit. There's usually no hard feelings haha
I’m a Taurus too

She doesn't look black to me at all. Sure she has darker skin than say Kitana or Sonya, but she's definitely not black. Jax is black, Jaqui is black, Jade doesn't look black.
I never considered Jade to be a Human so I don’t consider her “Black” she’s Edenian to me. Jacqui is Black.