What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Exclusive Coverage Trailer-Cetrion revealed by Game Informer

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Interesting. But we know part of that is wrong for sure, Shang is not secret. Not sure what to make of it.
Yeah, it was mixed bag of leaks with weird shit like "Jax is DLC" LMAO but some things have been strangely accurate.

btw

Welcome another MK family!! Kronika, Cetrion and Shinnok.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
The One Being?
That was my first thought, but the One Being was using the elder gods as a food source. They hated him and wanted him gone. Not sure why Kronika would hook up with the One Being.

Now I wonder if elder gods even reproduce the same way mortal species and races do. What if they birth other concepts into existence as their offspring? Time = Life = Death. Kronika = Cetrion = Shinnok.

Somehow I highly doubt we'll get an answer to these questions.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Jesus. She's Kronika's *child*???

So, does that make Kronika stronger than an Elder God?
Looks like it because the Elder Gods are OP but they dont have the power of time what imo is the strongest power.

Who cares about bending elements or raising the dead if you have power of time itself.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Looks like it because the Elder Gods are OP but they dont have the power of time what imo is the strongest power.

Who cares about bending elements or raising the dead if you have power of time itself.
Truth.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I find extremely funny that we're going to punch out the goddess of time stronger than Shinnok and Elder Gods kdçlskdçlskldskçlk

Pizza

Thrill Kill
yes he basically embraces death
When he says "and all of Earthrrealm will learn the truth of Death"; I think it hints at something bigger than just being a necromancer lol

It wasn't explicitly stated that he is a God of Death, but they can easily make him so because everything was there already.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
So, she is the daughter of Kronika, and shinnok is her brother

This is interesting

even though the leak said Shang was a secret character, but turned out to be DLC, looks like Mileena is DLC aswell

Hmm, excited to see who else is on Kombat pack 1.

What if Shinnok is playable, maybe unlockable ?And Shang and Milena were supposed to be unblockable, but switched with other characters to be dlc after the leak got out)?

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
And Shang and Milena were supposed to be unblockable, but switched with other characters to be dlc after the leak got out)?
They are not altering carefully thought out roster selection decisions, made years in advance, because of a leak. I can assure you that whatever we are getting is what we were supposed to get, leak or no leak.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
What if Shinnok is playable, maybe unlockable ?And Shang and Milena were supposed to be unblockable, but switched with other characters to be dlc after the leak got out)?
NRS would have decided who was base and DLC long before the leaks happend

During the Development cycle for the game most likely