What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Exclusive Coverage Trailer-Cetrion revealed by Game Informer

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Game Informer apparently has some exclusive coverage coming out in the next few weeks, and part of that is going to be focused on a brand new character we've seen nothing of, sans a few grainy photos.

Mortal Kombat 11 Exclusive Coverage Trailer

Get ready for a month of exclusive content from Game Informer covering NetherRealm Studios' Mortal Kombat 11, including interviews with Ed Boon, the exclusive character reveal of Cetrion, and much more.

full trailer can be found -
https://www.gameinformer.com/exclusive-video/2019/04/02/exclusive-mortal-kombat-11-cetrion-reveal-trailer

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Holy shit.

Damn she looks cool. I feel like she's going to be incredibly popular.

I know they barely showed anything, but these new characters so far seem so interesting. Geras is an absolute boss. Cetrion looks amazing from what we see here. I cannot wait to see Kollector. Something tells me he's going to be craziest of all three new characters.

Last edited:

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Dang, she looked cool in the very brief flashes we saw. And yeah, it looks like she has all the elements or something. I saw at least fire, earth and what looked like water/wind at the end there.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Finally another new character. She looks pretty cool.

Also Cetrion uses water. Rain deconfirmed :DOGE

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
She looks Fantastic

I always loved elemental based characters (Shaman is my favorite WoW class)

super excited, and I hope shes on this weeks kombat kast
If gameinformer is doing in-depth coverage of her why would she be on this Kombat Kast? Kind of doesn’t make sense.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Hooooooly crap. She looks dope af.

But is she still a possibility for being the unlockable character?

Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Probably the first character that I haven't been super hype for after seeing them in action. Even characters I don't like look hype like scorpion or liu kang. She looks too injustice-y to me.

Plus I have a feeling she's gonna be SUPER annoying to play against. She has a restand and I already hate that shit with kabal lol

Oh well, can't like them all I guess.

Last edited: