What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Exclusive Coverage Trailer-Cetrion revealed by Game Informer

Raider

Noob
She looks... too happy/cute? At least for a MK character.
Reminds me a lot of Poison Ivy. I am excited about her.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
>Don't introduce OG MK water-bending half god prince from Edenia that is heavily requested by tons of fans.

>Introduce brand new female and give her water bending fatality in the game that is having the best liquid animation in the series

#nrslogic #fuckrainfans

(Not staying she looks bad, she is fine but yea...)

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
so... does this confirm she is an elder goddess? the hair looks like the trailer

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So this is the new character who is supposedly Shinnok's sister? Judging from her abilities to control elements, she is definitely fitting that bill if Shinnok is represents death and she represents life.

iintteerresting..

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Eh, I'm not into her but I'm glad people like her.

The new characters are kinda weak so far. Almost every MK since 3 has generally had weak newcomers, save for one or two standout cool characters, but I'm not seeing one in MK11. Geras is neat conceptually but his visual design is weak. Cetrion looks like an OC for Injustice, and not in a good way. Kollector might end up being cool depending on what he does in game. I dont see this games Quan Chi or Kenshi or Kotal Khan

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Too much going on? Bitch is only wearing a couple of rocks.
Her design just looks too incohesive to me.

She looks like someone threw a bunch of nature shit into a blender and tried to rearrange it into a character. With a gaudy color scheme.

EDIT: NVM the first images of her were a different palette, her default palette actually looks nice

Last edited: