What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Exclusive Coverage Trailer-Cetrion revealed by Game Informer

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Somewhere in the season pass, Mileena is twitching.
I am simply growing our army in anticipation for her grand return. Believe me, I am not naive enough to think the simple nuisance of death will stop my beloved empress. LONG LIVE THE EMPRESS

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
A Hindu Goddess? Sign me up! Technically, Sheeva (Shiva) is also a Hindu God name, but the Shokan are not blue. Why is the MK 11 making all the females sexay?? I'm going to have to main them all now. :D:D

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Game Informer apparently has some exclusive coverage coming out in the next few weeks, and part of that is going to be focused on a brand new character we've seen nothing of, sans a few grainy photos.

Mortal Kombat 11 Exclusive Coverage Trailer

Get ready for a month of exclusive content from Game Informer covering NetherRealm Studios' Mortal Kombat 11, including interviews with Ed Boon, the exclusive character reveal of Cetrion, and much more.

full trailer can be found -
https://www.gameinformer.com/exclusive-video/2019/04/02/exclusive-mortal-kombat-11-cetrion-reveal-trailer
Holy shit! :eek:

Not sure if she's an Elder God, but she seems powerful enough

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
She looks pretty cool. I do think she should've been hovering in neutral and when moving back and forward, but otherwise the presentation of the character is very well done. She's like mother nature, having the four elements at her disposal, and that's nice and all... but I would've preferred if she was more focused on plants and such ala Poison Ivy. Of course we haven't seen everything yet, but it was a bit all over the place, imo.

Also, her intro dialogue with Jade reminded me of the Kitana/Sindel scene in MK Annihilation. She could just as well have said "Too bad YOU... will DIE!" to Jade. XD

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Can somebody help me with a link that works on mobile i cant watch any of these vids it sucks
/scratch that apparently clicking on the *this plugin is not supported* actually links u lol

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Did you watch her trailer? The OP put the link up, she looks AMAZING.
It wasn’t up originally when this thread was made.

Yeah I hit a complete 180, I’m hype for her now.

Why the fuck did GameInformer use that ugly ass palette for the initial clips and screen shots when the full trailer shows her default looks much cooler

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It wasn’t up originally when this thread was made.

Yeah I hit a complete 180, I’m hype for her now.

Why the fuck did GameInformer use that ugly ass palette for the initial clips and screen shots when the full trailer shows her default looks much cooler
Same, she looks BADASS in that trailer.