What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Exclusive Coverage Trailer-Cetrion revealed by Game Informer

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
God damn, and I thought Asura was powerful lol.

I love how they're going all out this time with power levels Raiden flying around showing his power potential, utilizing his lightning attacks better, Cetrion being an Elder God perhaps the others oked her going into battle using her EG power levels(which clearly seems like the case) so maining her, if not my main main. She'll be top 3 mains for sure. I also hope in a way since she's a badass Godly Earthly Goddess of all the elements that this doesn't deconfirm Fujin, Rain, Tremor etc. Well, probably Tremor won't get in this game between Cetrion and Geras but still hoping for Fujin!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
She is already badass .... you can't go wrong with a she-hulk lookalike babe girl that controls elemental powers hehe :D
pfftt bahh screw She-Hulk, Cetrion would erase her ass haha. I love her skin tone, very appropriate. She's my favorite new MK character officially.

@Demon_0 well she concentrates it on just Jade so she doesn't you know destroy a good chunk of the world...lol

She looks awesome! Really want to see the Kollector now))

The beam in her fatality bothers me. It should be way bigger than that when it hits Jade lol.
What bothers me is that this animation of her growing into the earth's atmosphere will probably be used on every stage, and won't make any sense on the Netherrealm or Outworld stages, just like Lex Luthor's , Doomsday's, or Superman's Supers in IGAU when done in the Watchtower, or Brainiac's Super in the Batcave and on his own ship in I2, etc.)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Well after seeing the full trailer (didn't realize that was in the first post), now I know why they didn't include any of the elemental ninjas (apart from the poster boys)

Tremor - Rock/Earth Powers. Check
Rain - Water/Storm Powers. Check

No acid tho... poor reptile. D:

So, the fixed variations confirmed ha?!
WHY then advertise kustom variations on Kombat Kast without showing us anything fixed?!?!?

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian

That's from February 20th

I mean, if Kronika is so invested on having Shinnok win Armageddon I suppose he's gotta be fightable. And if this time there is not going to be NPC fights, then I guess Shinnok is somehow playable?
Interesting. But we know part of that is wrong for sure, Shang is not secret. Not sure what to make of it.