What's new

MKXL Enhanced Online BETA Feedback; KP2 Coming October 4th

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
To finally fix this game, so that I can play with those in PC. I want to play with some good players I mentioned earlier in the feedback thread. Haven't played MK in PC since MK4!

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
My frames not dropping randomly on certain stages or Tremor doing rock moves. And being able to practice, especially with Triborg

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
- beautiful graphics in PC platform
- PC community gaining respect , finally ! Justice was done, at least, better later than never with this MKXL release for PC
- chance to play the new characters from KP2 :D

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Probably the potential quality bump in the connections. Everything I was playing was better and lower ping on PC than PS4. I thought I got my PS4 connection squared away and started getting lower pings, but that was only for one night. Since then they haven't compared with what I was getting during the beta.

That difference helped me a lot. On PS4 I more or less stopped playing Cassie unless I was getting sub 90ms pings and I never, ever get that on PS4. On PC I got them all of the time. I'm too old to be thinking ahead of schedule. I need to be in the moment, and lower pings help me a lot.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
@RVB 's stream comeback and that's about it.
From the director of "THE FUNERAL OF MKX ON PC" comes a new chapter in the MKX SAGA

STARRING from left to right :
@st9rm as Aramis from The Three Musketeers
RVB as the owner of the largest salt deposit in the world
@SaSSolino as the dude with the biggest FRO in the EU
@Mijnwop aka RZA as the only cool guy in the group
@Jupe as the man nobody knew how to pronounce his name because we're ignorant fucks
AND @FMLfirewall as the weirdo who couldn't stop obsessing over everyone's feet

THE RESURRECTION OF MKX ON PC... coming SOON in a cemetery near you!!!

Last edited:
IDK if you guys are aware, but if you still have MKXL beta files, and rename its folder to "MK10", and launch Mortal Kombat X from your steam, you can play MKXL beta. Security intensifies.

I wonder when MKXL gets released, if modders would be able to work their magic to have KP2 chars playable without purchasing.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Still doing some stuff here in my living room. Just completed the soundproof wall and the painting. Need to do the networking stuff to do something about the lag in PS4.

MK_Gorchichka

hey hey hey
In case you want to play some MKXL beta, hmu guys. I will have a lot of free time this week. Steam: HSTLZ.Gorchichka. I will be happy to play with anybody