What's new

MKXL Enhanced Online BETA Feedback; KP2 Coming October 4th

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
So, for giggles, I did a klassic tower in the current MK X on PC, and I even watched the choppy, broken animation of the credits. Look what I found about halfway through, as soon as the actual NRS part of the credits ended.

Debate over. QLOC definitely did the 9-1-2015 patch that dramatically improved PC.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
So, for giggles, I did a klassic tower in the current MK X on PC, and I even watched the choppy, broken animation of the credits. Look what I found about halfway through, as soon as the actual NRS part of the credits ended.

Debate over. QLOC definitely did the 9-1-2015 patch that dramatically improved PC.
Yeah someone shared that on Steam a while ago but I only saw it a couple of days ago as well. I wasn't aware that we had an official confirmation all along.

Wow awesome thanks for sharing. I got MKX on PC post 9-1-2015, so that means MKX on PC was even worse? Lol

Immortal

Blind justice....
Maaaaan I'm so mad right now. I was planning on enjoying this month playing the beta until it gets released but now it's gonna get closed.

Why did they post it on Steam boards whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Keep it a secret maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Yeah... if only i didn't delete the beta after it ended...

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Wow awesome thanks for sharing. I got MKX on PC post 9-1-2015, so that means MKX on PC was even worse? Lol
Oh god yes. At least now it's for the most part functional offline. I mean, the amount of bugs we've been through on PC from the beginning is astounding. The memory leaks, the crashes, freezing, dropped frames, all mostly fixed in the current version. Online was shit, but at 9-1, MK X online was universally horrible, and the problems were compounded by it being global with a small player base, so you rarely knew for sure if you were playing someone on the same continent. Then it never got updated, so it retroactively looks even worse.

What was that one bug where the game would crash if you were in training mode for 10 minutes? Was that it? I remember there was a problem like that, but not the specifics.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I might be ignorant in the matter, but why couldn't they just patch the balance changes to the game right away? I understand wanting to wait for the finished GGPO for releasng the KP2, but the balance patch upgrade is done already...

Immortal

Blind justice....
I might be ignorant in the matter, but why couldn't they just patch the balance changes to the game right away? I understand wanting to wait for the finished GGPO for releasng the KP2, but the balance patch upgrade is done already...
Sadly its not how it works. ;)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The balance patch is done on the new engine (the XL engine). It doesn't work on the old engine we have for MKX. They can't separate it.