What's new

MKXL Enhanced Online BETA Feedback; KP2 Coming October 4th

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Haha i love you man! When are you gonna buy pc? November?
yeah nikola that's when I expect to get some dosh to buy parts, a friend of mine actually offered to sell me some good parts for cheap and if i get the money sooner i'll take his offer.

Immortal

Blind justice....
do what? share a FREE GAME among the people that still wanna try out the MKX beta?
Just to be clear - it's not free. It was released in state of beta for fixed period of time, for free. By installing it you agreed to use it for the time they let you used it. After that time passed you should delete it and you're not allowed to use it. On top of that you were never given the permission to share it anywhere. Especially outside Steam.

They don't give a shit, coz the release is close and you still have only random online in beta. Thou till now nobody was dumb enough to make a public torrent out of it, that may not end so well.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Don't be idiots and don't torrent that shit. Or at the very least don't go public about it.

It's nowhere near legal.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Just because it was an open beta doesn't mean it's free distribution software. Not to mention that it's officially closed now.

Well, I havent deleted my MKXL beta files, and I dont have regrets of using this little bypass to play it (altough i literally played it for like 20 minutes cause fucks i give about this game diminish exponentially)

And even If I had MKXL beta deleted, I would not feel guilty for downloading it. This is WB we talking about.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Just to be clear - it's not free. It was released in state of beta for fixed period of time, for free. By installing it you agreed to use it for the time they let you used it. After that time passed you should delete it and you're not allowed to use it. On top of that you were never given the permission to share it anywhere. Especially outside Steam.

They don't give a shit, coz the release is close and you still have only random online in beta. Thou till now nobody was dumb enough to make a public torrent out of it, that may not end so well.
Yeah you're totally right about it but I honestly don't see any harm coming from some people that still wanna be able to play it. I'm honestly grateful to the user code named "Santa Claus" for seeding the files to help out the peeps that deleted them when it wasn't known that you could do the "rename folder" fix to continue playing.
Again yes this is against the TOS and whatnot but it's definitely not the same as torrenting a full game, more like sharing a free demo or something similar.

Last edited: