What's new

Discussion MKXL Buffs And Nerfs That We Need

Calm down you maniac just because he thinks what you're suggesting is a little crazy doesn't mean you get to be an asshole. With the buffs you suggested she would be crazy and she has decent staggers and her throws like that would make it damn near impossible to do much against her in theory. Because any second you are trying to inch forward she can run up throw with her usain bolt level run and send you full-screen
Exactly I don't understand why he doesn't get that.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Jacqui

Make her f3/f4 strings easier to cancel into specials. As it stands, f3b4 is very finnicky, and trying to cancel it into a special is even worse. For a character who already suffers in the neutral, this is a small fix that would enhance her playability without actually making her more powerful.

I'd also take armor on her MB air drop, though that would just be a bonus, and not something necessary to make her viable.

Last edited:

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
Jacqui

Make her f3/f4 strings easier to cancel into specials. As it stands, f3b4 is very finnicky, and trying to cancel it into a special is even worse. For a character who already suffers in the neutral, this is a small fix that would enhance her playability without actually making her more powerful.

I'd also take armor on her MB air drop, though that would just be a bonus, and not something necessary to make her viable.
Nope

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Kitana DEMANDS
General:
-0 recovery frames on landing after iaf.
-Can now ex fan toss in the air.
-Throat Slice now leaves the opponent standing on hit.
-Iaf hits mid if thrown during the first 13 frames of a neutral jump only.
-Overhead float now +6 on block
-F1 is now 11f start up, down from 14f, and now uses both fans for 2 hitting hurt boxes.
-F22 is now +2 on block, up from -6.
-b2 is now 23f start up and now has a taller vertical hurtbox and now also a hurt box behind Kitana.
-b14 is now -3 on block, up from -4

Assasin:
-Assasin strike/ impale now hits overhead

Royal storm:
-Fan Nado is now multi hitting and has significant increase in pushback on block.
-Reflect is now 13f start up, down from 15f and some projectiles that couldn't be reflected can now be reflected.

Mournful:
- Ex glaIves now has no gap
Are you on FICKING drugs?

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Your A-List nerfs touch universal tools and do collateral damage (again) to fisticuffs...noooopeee!

At this point, mainly inly nerfs to specific variation tools should be done, or we will send many variations to the trash bin.
Tag me next time m8 <3 and I agree dude but fisticuffs needs other buffs

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Jacqui is fine as is rn. Kinda stupid tbh at times with Shotgun. She does not need anything
Like I said, the armor on MB air drop isn't necessary, it would just be nice as a Jacqui player, but I agree, it could put her over the top.

The changes to her f3/f4 are just quality-of-life improvements, though. They wouldn't actually make her any better than she is now, they would just allow her to be played as she's meant to be played.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
Piercing Mileena really needs only a slight damage and meter building reduction along with either a cool down window after telekick or completely disallow sais to come out on block.

B12 doesn't need to be touched. It's integral to her style of pressure, perhaps extend her leg hitbox forward or simply decrease its forward movement. All in all its a pretty honest tool, compared to most of the dirt in this game.

Id like to a slight damage buff on her metered move set. One of the reasons she has so many opportunities to use breaker is because she doesn't have much incentive to use it in the first place. This could serve to help fix the skew with her meter management.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Tell me, @Hara-Killer , what is wrong with strong zoning? Who do you main? Cutthroat kano? I bet you like safe 50/50's into more 50/50's and safe armor and 3/4 screen normals/ advancing armor. You can't handle strong zoning? With a run mechanic? With all of the above? I'd that too hard for you? I suggest you git gud
r u angry or something ? my mains ? well i use , commando , cybernetic , Konjurer, Nimble , Sketor , Smoke , Pretty lady , Unstoppable , Relentless , Ronin , Flame Fist .... want some commando buffs and KP3 reveal is that too much ?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Piercing Mileena really needs only a slight damage and meter building reduction along with either a cool down window after telekick or completely disallow sais to come out on block.

B12 doesn't need to be touched. It's integral to her style of pressure, perhaps extend her leg hitbox forward or simply decrease its forward movement. All in all its a pretty honest tool, compared to most of the dirt in this game.

Id like to a slight damage buff on her metered move set. One of the reasons she has so many opportunities to use breaker is because she doesn't have much incentive to use it in the first place. This could serve to help fix the skew with her meter management.
Yeah, no recovery on b12 is integral to her playstyle. Fucking lol.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Kitana DEMANDS
General:
-0 recovery frames on landing after iaf.
-Can now ex fan toss in the air.
-Throat Slice now leaves the opponent standing on hit.
-Iaf hits mid if thrown during the first 13 frames of a neutral jump only.
-Overhead float now +6 on block
-F1 is now 11f start up, down from 14f, and now uses both fans for 2 hitting hurt boxes.
-F22 is now +2 on block, up from -6.
-b2 is now 23f start up and now has a taller vertical hurtbox and now also a hurt box behind Kitana.
-b14 is now -3 on block, up from -4

Assasin:
-Assasin strike/ impale now hits overhead

Royal storm:
-Fan Nado is now multi hitting and has significant increase in pushback on block.
-Reflect is now 13f start up, down from 15f and some projectiles that couldn't be reflected can now be reflected.

Mournful:
- Ex glaIves now has no gap
You forgot to add:DOGE bro.