What's new

MKX Comic Plot Discussion & Speculation Thread

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
this might have been touched on already but its too early for me to scroll back but...

Is it safe to assume that Hanzo now has the Blood Dagger in his possession ? And what will he do with it ...

i think he means like print issues. If so look on ebay, they usually have a shit ton but they're all way over price (especially the Sub/Scorp ones)

also i'm going to be getting the print issue today in like 5 hours but i'm sure someone will have written a summary by then. I might just wait and not get spoiled lol but idk if I can wait that long ;_;

trufenix

bye felicia
What do you mean sigils? Shawn already said that the new Kamidaggers are completely different from the old Kamidogu if that helps.
I read that, but Scorpion says "It's these damned daggers . .. " and Raiden replies "The Kamidogu opened my eyes". That seems to me to indicate the daggers are the Kamidogu. I guess they could be some kind of conduit, but it just seems weird that we've seen a bunch of different daggers all referencing a particular kamidogu and not one shot of giant glowing shapes.

I read that, but Scorpion says "It's these damned daggers . .. " and Raiden replies "The Kamidogu opened my eyes". That seems to me to indicate the daggers are the Kamidogu. I guess they could be some kind of conduit, but it just seems weird that we've seen a bunch of different daggers all referencing a particular kamidogu and not one shot of giant glowing shapes.
Yeah, I think there may be like two different types of Kamidogu in this timeline or some weird shit. I have no idea honestly lol just guessing

So, this is something I just noticed about the comic. So early on, we had this shot

and then we recently got this

disregarding the fact that both the baby and his wife look like completely different people with different expressions on their faces, what is the order of events here? In the second shot, that's Hanzo before he became Scorpion and in the first shot we see Scorpion grieving over his loss. I'd assume him going to the Netherrealm, Quan-Chi finding out about him and transforming into Scorpion wasn't an overnight process. And even then, there's a raging fire going on in the second shot which should affect the ice at least somewhat. Was this a massive oversight to Scorp's origin or am I missing something here lol.

EDIT: Just looked back to Chapter 3, Scorpion was having PTSD/dreamt the sequence in his head. "None of this is real, just a memory of tragedy and wrath!"

Last edited:

MK Led

Umbasa
disregarding the fact that both the baby and his wife look like completely different people with different expressions on their faces, what is the order of events here? In the second shot, that's Hanzo before he became Scorpion and in the first shot we see Scorpion grieving over his loss. I'd assume him going to the Netherrealm, Quan-Chi finding out about him and transforming into Scorpion wasn't an overnight process. And even then, there's a raging fire going on in the second shot which should affect the ice at least somewhat. Was this a massive oversight to Scorp's origin or am I missing something here lol.
Perhaps in the first shot Hanzo is just remembering his wife and child and that's just the visual they used to show that. Or the bit from the latest comic happened seconds after the first picture... Or just creative license idk, different artists and such.

Based80s

Noob
I bought the Comic & its quite interesting

Jaqui and Cassie kill Mavado*************

Cassie and Jacqui are taken by the Red Dragon to the Cleric that was advising Reiko on how to take the throne from Mileena, the Cleric was Havik.

Kano leaves Erron Black behind hung up bleeding out.

Scorpion tells the story himself.

Takeda almost dies to Raiden

Edit: im done eating so ill go into more detail

Scene splits to Sub-Zero being chased by the Lin Kuei, they say "Conversion deletes weakness, Kuai Liang, stop running. Rejoin the Lin Kuei".

"Kuai Liang says "You're not the Ling Kuei.... and i have no weakness" while he cuts himself with the Kamidogu. Seems like Sub-zero has IMMENSE power summoning a tsunami of ice.

In Outworld, Reiko is speaking with an unknown cleric about Goro's failures and Kotal Kahn's strength/blood magik.

The Cleric wants Reiko to obtain all the daggers and Reiko says it will take years to get them all. Reiko is growing impatient asking "how much longer must i share Mileena's bed?"

The Cleric goes on saying once the daggers are reunited, Reiko wont need Mileena or either himself.

He will become more than an Emperor of Outworld but a BLOOD GOD.

Scene the cuts to the jungles where you see Johnny being Johnny betting Reptile hsi "baby mama" will snap. They find Erron black hung up in a tree and at first glance, i thought he was dead.

Kano & Erron Black end up fighting Mavado and his crew and Cassie and Jaqui get free and help the Red Dragons fight Kano & Erron, Cassie and Jaqui end up killing Mavado but Red Dragons take them to Shang Tsungs Island. Shang Tsung being DEAD they ask "whos on the Island"

"Reiko is hosted there by his Spiritual Advisor".

"An Ancient Cleric named .......... HAVIK"

Last edited:

Kokoko

Somehow
I bought the Comic & its quite interesting

Kano kills Mavado.

Cassie and Jacqui are taken by the Red Dragon to the Oracle that was advising Reiko on how to take the throne from Mileena, the Oracle was Havik.

Kano leaves Erron Black behind hung up bleeding out.

Scorpion tells the story himself.

Takeda almost dies to Raiden
Interesting...
If someone can tell more, do it! I can't get the comics today, but I want to know the details :)