What's new

MKX Comic Plot Discussion & Speculation Thread

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
If Mileena ends up outwitting a genius who has been around for centuries…

I wonder if Kittelsen will give Skarlet a personality or she will just be in because blood stuff.

Bo'Rai Cho is awesome. Cannot wait.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
We shouldn't lose another female Ninja so hopefully she is in game and not as DLC.

They can kill her off in story mode, whatever, just flesh her out!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
MOARTWITTERSTUFFLOOKATTHISITMIGHTBEHINTSYOUNEVERKNOW

WILLCHARACTERSAPPEARINTHECOMICSLETSFINDOUT

With the Outworld Civil War going on will Outworlder Li Mei make an appearance?

How are the yet unseen Tarkata siding themselves in the War? Are they with Mileena?

NOWSOMESTORYSTUFFLETSFINDOUTMOREABOUTPEOPLE

When will we see more of Erron Black? Will it be next chapter?

Will the comics EVER REVEAL WHO SUB ZERO IS GODDAMNIT!? *flips table*

Is Kotal Kahn dependent on the sun? Do his powers subside in darkness? Will we see Kotal's full power?

COSTUMERELATEDQUESTIONSANDSTUFF

With Raiden blowing a hole in Fujin's abdomen (fucking idiot) will we see Fujin in a new costume when we next see him?

For all of you for some reason saying that people in their old costumes won't be in MKX HOLD THIS SCREENSHOT

Will all the characters in the comics be seen in the game? Will all the characters in the game be seen in the comics?

But to be fair, we already knew the answer to both of these questions lol.
We knew that not all the characters in the comics would be in the game since Hsu Hao's facial demolition. We also knew that not all the characters in the game would be in the comics since when someone asked if Kitana and Mileena would be in the comics Shawn said "50% yes" and with Mileena already having been shown in Raiden's vision in comic #3 we knew that she was the one that would be in.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Besides Kitana's, wasn't she made using Shao's and some Tarkatan DNA?

She's clearly got super strength, seeing as how she can throw sai's hard enough to go through a human foot and through solid ground, as well as rip a grow man from his legs with no effort whatsoever.

Stop lying. You know exactly which one would be more badass.
Mileena, you're right.

Goro would just look goofy with four arms and only one weapon.

Mileena would looks cooler smashing heads with a giant hammer anyway.

Last edited:

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I'm hoping its someone completely unexpected (which means no black chicks because that's beyond typical!).

Maybe Kira got converted by BBC?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Clearly people do... And more than they do about Tablanda!

The comics have been so much better without him in it tbh.
I was just asking because so far I can't think of a single reason why people who be interested in Jacqui.

And if you're referring to Takeda, he's already split his Demon-possessed best friend in half. That's much cooler than anything Jacqui has done.

Also, no. The first three issues were great, they got boring as shit with Cassie ad Jacqui and then picked back up again with Kotal.

Yeah! It's obviously got to be interesting if they've declined to reveal it so far :)
Maybe, although I can't see how it would be interesting. No matter who it is, it's a bit like "so, what?" for me. I just don't see how finding out who her mother is is interesting, unless it turns out to be Sonya...