What's new

MKX Comic Plot Discussion & Speculation Thread

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
No. All you said was that he was going to die.

I'm still not 100% convinced of this, but it is looking more likely than before.
You absolute liar. I was the one saying that his death sparks the Shokan uprising and that that's why it's led by Kintaro.

I completely disagree. As Goro has claimed he will "finish" Kotal, it seems to be a one or the other situation, and as we know Kotal won't die, it has to be Goro.

Also, I remember reading that the Shokan uprising is lead by Kintaro. If Goro were alive, surely he'd be leading the Shokan uprising? Seems likely his death will spark this uprising.

And I don't think they didn't kill Frost because they don't have the balls, but I'm sure she'll be making a reappearance in the comic and possibly the game.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Because Kotal insulted the Shokan. Remember they're all for the glory, and he sent Goro to "catch rats". Goro was the champion and right hand of Shang Tsung, he's a prince... he doesn't like to be treated like crap.

Dark

Noob
Did anyone else notice this guy in front of D'Vorah and Erron Black? Looks kinda like Baff Man to me but I'm only thinking that because of their similar looking helms.

Looks like an extremely low detailed version of Reptile's comic costume to me. Same straps, shoulder pads, and the mask has an opening in the front.

Looks like an extremely low detailed version of Reptile's comic costume to me. Same straps, shoulder pads, and the mask has an opening in the front.
Seems pretty out of character for Reptile to walk like that. Although, yeah, now that you've pointed it out, that will probably be the case

But the character is blue. Dvorah and Erron keep their colors. I dont think they would make an iconic character like Reptile blue

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Looks like a new character to me, we've already seen a low detailed version of Rep, so I doubt it could get worse.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Don't get too hung up on the color. It's gotta be Reptile. More importantly, Erron Black is alive and well.

JwabHDTV

Get Cage'd
I'm loving the comic so far and I'm praying to god that Reiko makes it into the game. It make me think that if Reiko is in the game, one of his variations would feature Shao Kahn's Wrath Hammer.

Reading these comics really makes me think that we should get an animated series now. Netflix produced & written by Kittelsen. Imagine how awesome that would be. Obviously not an animated series that appeals to children like Defenders Of The Realm but something that is true to MK.

Ehhh, we should start a petition for this.