What's new

MKvDCU GGs Thread PS3/360

Good Games Infusion offline. Great time. Great friend. Great matches. Enjoy that PS3 :)

Good Game to Bone. I played you one match during your series with Infusion (The DeathStroke Mirror Match). Me and you need to get a series in of our own. Infusion has my PS3 for now, but when i get it back we should do this. Fun as always, and sorry for not playing more. I was exhausted by the 3 hour trip to get there. I apologize for not telling you it was Infusion before you fought.

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
Good Games Infusion offline. Great time. Great friend. Great matches. Enjoy that PS3 :)

Good Game to Bone. I played you one match during your series with Infusion (The DeathStroke Mirror Match). Me and you need to get a series in of our own. Infusion has my PS3 for now, but when i get it back we should do this. Fun as always, and sorry for not playing more. I was exhausted by the 3 hour trip to get there. I apologize for not telling you it was Infusion before you fought.
GG's to both of you.

And don't worry man, I can use all the practice I can with Death Stroke. I'm trying to pick him up for WCW3. At least for character specific matchups.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
GGs tom. im getting there. played now 2 days this week of mk vs dc. ill prolly get some more in tomorrow or ill definitely be on sunday night. i know what im doing wrong i gotta stop LOL and i should actually go into practice and learn some combos with raiden LOL

now did you notice how like when your life was almost gone my lows took next to no damage on you?? is this normal for mk vs dc??? it happened in like atleast 3 matches i was like wtf :confused:

TWZTID

Noob
GGs tom. im getting there. played now 2 days this week of mk vs dc. ill prolly get some more in tomorrow or ill definitely be on sunday night. i know what im doing wrong i gotta stop LOL and i should actually go into practice and learn some combos with raiden LOL

now did you notice how like when your life was almost gone my lows took next to no damage on you?? is this normal for mk vs dc??? it happened in like atleast 3 matches i was like wtf :confused:
if u ever see BD-TWZTID, feel free to send an challenge :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
VGG's to SKE-DaPunisher - Dude, your Kang is beast, keep it up. You gave my Raiden some trouble there. Good shit.

Also, at the end of that pop-up combo by Capt. Marvel make sure you start throwing his lightning bolt at the end. :top:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
VGG's to GamerBlake again. After that first match I had to get my son a juice... :coffee: That's why there were crickets on my end. :)

And I was waiting for Tom Brady to get online, started fighting you, then your screen froze and then mine froze... froze to the point where I had to turn off my PS3. Anywho, I might be done for tonight.

GG's Blake... you manage to piss me off every time. ;)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
VGG's to GamerBlake again. After that first match I had to get my son a juice... :coffee: That's why there were crickets on my end. :)

And I was waiting for Tom Brady to get online, started fighting you, then your screen froze and then mine froze... froze to the point where I had to turn off my PS3. Anywho, I might be done for tonight.

GG's Blake... you manage to piss me off every time. ;)
I had wondered what was going on with the cutouts. Guess it's just another episode of the occasional online pains. But GGS all the same to you, STORMS! Keep it up with that Raiden.

Also, GGS to Tom Brady, BREND4LY, SKE-Lin-Kuei, KILLA_KITANA_, YoungSilk_Champ, D-GIRL21, Angel_____005, FTR-ACE, MKE_ULTRA_BEAST, and BDJIMMYBD.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GG's to Tom Brady. Damn... I want more of that GL. Our Raiden/GL matches were great. Shit, any mistakes I made I paid for... but I think I got 3 off of you out of like 10 or 15? Either way, they were great matches either way.

I'm gonna keep trying my Shang on you. My biggest problem with Raiden and especially Shang is my ability to get a nice U2 going. Yours is kills my Shang up close... the only thing I can do that's fast enough is Shang's 1 at the right timing. Since I suck at U2... 1 is my only option. Raiden's blast is too slow to beat your U2 so after a teleport I have to either block or throw out 1.... or D2... but we would knock each other out.

Anyway, vgg's man.

Seapeople

This one's for you
In the past week or so GGs

Blake - The 1st person I played after a long break. It wasn't pretty lol
Tom Brady - I only had time for a couple matches, but still fun :top:
YoungSilkChamp
TylerLantern

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GG's to Kilowoggg <<Beast.

GG's to DH88 as well. Keep at that Sub, bro. Your 50/50 game as well as your zoning is murderous. My Shang had his ups and downs... :(

WIIDOSHI

Crazy 88 Prince
VGGS to DanCOCK!!!! :D it was cool to fight you after a while my man! sorry for mirroring sometime, I wanted to use my girls too! Kit and Wonderwoman = sexy beast team! lets play soon!!!

...and all of you TYMs guys, add me : WIIDOSHII ...everyone changed his ID??? lol

Paix!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
VGGS to DanCOCK!!!! :D it was cool to fight you after a while my man! sorry for mirroring sometime, I wanted to use my girls too! Kit and Wonderwoman = sexy beast team! lets play soon!!!

...and all of you TYMs guys, add me : WIIDOSHII ...everyone changed his ID??? lol

Paix!
Ill add you today, brotha. ;)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Haven't posted here in a while, so let us fix that.

First and foremost - good games to SINH3LL. Unfortunately, when my Sub-Zero and his Kitana were about to battle it out, my screen froze. That is why my Sub-Zero went crazy with his knee slams, because when one player's screen freezes everything goes HYPER FAST on the other screen; that's why my Sub-Zero did that "knee infinite." For which I really do apologize to SINH3LL if he sees this. We had to stop because of that inconvenience.

Good Lord, the only reason I tolerate playing this game online is because I have no offline competition over where I live. I don't know how I live with it. Jesus! I really am jealous of those who play offline, LOL.

Nevertheless, good series, SINH3LL. Also GGS to whoever else I've played over the past month. Lookin' forward to seeing a GGS Thread for Mortal Kombat 9!

WIIDOSHI

Crazy 88 Prince
VGGs to GamerBlake and Gamesarelife!!!! 2 beasts!!!! lol

btw, now my ID is Crazy_WIIDO_88 just to let you know all!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'll add you tonight. You and I gotta get some games in sometime. I believe we've only played like once before. Let's get a series going! :)

Good Games offline to Infusion. Sorry i ran out of energy after an hour. The trip is too lame out there. Good news though. I just found out i could take a bus from the GW to the bronx and be there in 10 minutes for now on. So i plan on coming out there a lot more. I gave you everything i had, which isnt much considering you've had my ps3 for the past month and i was playing on a new pad. Hope you enjoyed the games where i had energy till the very end. Again i apoligize for my lack of energy after an hour or 2 or whatever. Very fun. Very good games dude.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Good games:

Gamesarelife (even though the flash is too "cheap" for him)
Child Of Da West - Very impressive raiden, whoever he is :)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Well to be honest, I harbor a strong dislike for The Flash, given how much of a pain he is to fight against. However, ever since glimpsing REO's Flash through some offline fights posted on Youtube, I instantly became a fan, LOL. He puts to shame all the theories that The Flash is only beast online! That guy knows his shit. He's one Flash I'd like to play against.

But I digress. Back on topic.

Great games to STORMS! As an announcement, I have recorded tonight's series with him and it is being compiled as we speak! I plan to upload it tonight as soon as possible, so to all who are intrigued you can go to my Youtube channel and keep an eye out for it, or pay attention to the Media Gallery for when it appears. I'll also post the video in STORMS's Birthday Thread as this IS a gift for him.

The URL to my Youtube should be in my TYM profile, so try looking there or just search GamerBlake90 in Youtube's search engine to find my channel.

In addition, great games to gamesarelife, YoungSilk_Champ, Dark_Night_Joker, I-AM-THE--TRUTH, FirmNips, Crazy_WIIDO_88, and whoever else I played. Always such long lists to put down, LOL.

That is all. Have a gory day in Mortal Kombat, mortals!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Once again, great games to STORMS. His speed with Raiden has improved like crazy and his defensive/zoning strategy is working well in his favor. He's giving even my Sonya a challenge and she's one of my top two characters! Major props to you, STORMS!