What's new

MKvDCU GGs Thread PS3/360

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Very good games to YUN9_MURK...the only person I just can't beat in a series no matter how hard I try. At times I would come close to winning and then he would snatch the victory just like that. He's one of the smartest players ever to live and breathe; in my opinion, he's THE god of Mortal Kombat. Completely respectable, too. Everytime I fight this guy, I start questioning my skill a lot and my will to fight just goes down the drain.

Anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about should play him for themselves and see what I mean. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

iNFUSiON

Focus on your focus
Very good games Blake. Hope that kitana info will help u be beast with her as you are with scorpion. GGS bruh.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Very good games to EMPEROR_OUTWORLD, one of the best players to live and breathe. You have a Green Lantern that is HARD to interpret, as well as Shao Kahn, Darkseid, and Superman. Keep on beastin'!

Very good games to EMPEROR_INFUSION as well. And thanks to this dude, my Kitana can now hold her own better than ever! Thanks for the help, man! I look forward to our fights being recorded and Youtubed, assuming we both remember to do that. We will see.

Great games to O-NoltsBrokO. He prefers Super Street Fighter 4 more, but is no slouch in MK vs. DC, I assure you of that. You guys should try him out if you run into him.

Kickass great fights to Tyler Lantern, too! Hate the lag in our fights, though...but you still have a sick Scorpion, which inspired mine immensely. And your videos always know how to brighten my day. Keep the good ones coming!

Great games to Dark_Night_Joker. We've had our...beefs in the past, but I think he's mellowed some, though lately he leaves a series whenever we tie the score. Still, he has a Joker who is tricky as Hell with that defensive style of play, as well as his Batman and Superman. Trust me, he will give you a run for your money if you're not careful. That Joker is the best I have ever seen.

And I could name many others, but then this post would be humongous, so I'll stop here, LOL. More to come soon.

Anyone who is interested in playing me, feel free to step forward and show me what you've got. I never back down from the chance to fight a beast!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Double post again...but meh.

Very great games to EMPEROR_INFUSION, Wicked_Dream_Son, YUN9_MURK, and SKE-SCORPINITE, along with whoever else I've played over the past days since my last post here.

INFUSION had our previous series recorded, by the way. With any luck, it should be up soon. Due to STORMS's request, I'll be sure to provide the links to the videos when they're uploaded.

See ya next post.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Been about a month since I posted here, but I give great props to AU_VeNoM, EMPEROR_INFUSION, UNR3AL-KILLER___, brickross, C___O___L___T, TylerLantern, YUN9_MURK, and DC_UNiVERSE_1 for the great games I've had the past couple of weeks. Good thing there are still elites around to play before MK9 hits, as it'll keep me busy till Spring 2011.

Great games, dudes!

Great games Infusion offline this afternoon/evening. Its been close to 3 months since ive played this game or went over there. It was nice to know that i still got it. I played very well and knew when to put the controller down (my moves would stop coming out = thats how i know im getting too tired). I really have to give myself credit this time with everything going on with school.

Infusion - Stick with Marvel. He's your best character. Loving Kitana, GL and Liu as well.

I even showed Infusion the combos i do with 2 controllers at once. He was amazed, as was everyone there who watched me do it. Ive never done that live in front of someone before so it was a little tough. Still was able to pull it off. Here is the combo i did live in front of everyone:

Much respect out to Infusion. Guy is one of a kind. Its too much fun watching you play other people after our session is over. You play with tons of adrenaline. Was good to see you beat GamerBlake as well as a result of it.

Outworld - I will come online one more time out of respect for you as a player. I dont care about the "CHECK SCARED" comment. I know some douchebag (whos also on this site) told you that, i still asked Infusion to send you a message from me giving you my upmost respect as a player. You are one of the best ive seen, period. Looking forward to playing you sometime.

To the douchebag who said that about me on here. FUCK YOU. You will go unnamed out of respect for TYM. You know who you fucking are you piece of trash. Yea, im scared. of your 2 bar wireless connection, asshole.

Great Games Infusion again. See you next week for more. (Next week NY_Disciple will be swinging through!!! Looking forward to playing him offline as well!)

iNFUSiON

Focus on your focus
Vggs

To the God Check. (Offline). We blew bluntz, had fights, had fun. The boi Disciple was gon come thru. But got called in for work. We set it up for next week. Check vs Discple vs Infusion. Who will own? We all know the answer to that. GiR!

Ps. Thanx Check. I've learned a lot from u and I am willing to learn more once MK9 hits. Stay Beast dogg.

Also VGGS to my boi Murk. We had a lil series that was fun as hell. Good shyt my dude.
Ps. Ur CM sux, my Jax sux. So wat? GiR!

Roger Dat!

Vggs to Blake, which the fights we had he capped. Look out for the beastyness.

Infusion out-

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Vggs

To the God Check. (Offline). We blew bluntz, had fights, had fun. The boi Disciple was gon come thru. But got called in for work. We set it up for next week. Check vs Discple vs Infusion. Who will own? We all know the answer to that. GiR!

Ps. Thanx Check. I've learned a lot from u and I am willing to learn more once MK9 hits. Stay Beast dogg.

Also VGGS to my boi Murk. We had a lil series that was fun as hell. Good shyt my dude.
Ps. Ur CM sux, my Jax sux. So wat? GiR!

Roger Dat!

Vggs to Blake, which the fights we had he capped. Look out for the beastyness.

Infusion out-
Yes, INFUSION, those were definitely some excellent fights. You really were on fire during that series, and for that I give you high props. I captured each and every single one of those fights, luckily for us, and since you want all of them to be posted I'll have to divide the parts up into separate videos. Fortunately, I've learned very quickly the basics of recording, so that should not be a problem.

There are some other videos I wanna post up first, of course, but that series WILL be Youtubed. All of it. Trust me on that much. Those fights are too good to pass up.

And damn it, learning the whole roster is hard, LOL! But I won't let up on trying until I succeed!

Anyhow, peace dude! GBR - Got Blake Rollin'!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
VGG's to BOSSETTE!

I got lucky in the first 2 or 3, then it quickly turned around. Nice Raiden battle too, lol.

Oh, and sorry about the delay after the Joker match... I had to chase my son down... he grabbed a light bulb and took off running with it... ugh, :)

BOSSETTE

Noob
VGG's to BOSSETTE!

I got lucky in the first 2 or 3, then it quickly turned around. Nice Raiden battle too, lol.

Oh, and sorry about the delay after the Joker match... I had to chase my son down... he grabbed a light bulb and took off running with it... ugh, :)
Lol, yeah I forgot a lot of the moves at first and then it slowly started coming back to me. :p
Vggs

Very good games Offline to Infusion once again. We only played a few unfortunately, but for what its worth, they were the best they have ever been.

The MKast has sparked a new wave of confidence into my game. Never have i played so relaxed and so well before. It was unbelievable and too bad we only got a couple games in. Oh well, at least now i know how to use the Subway to get out there more often.

Infusion - Good luck to you, man. I hope things work out and we see each other again. Thanks for the call after i got home too. Hope you take what i said into consideration.

Later

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Yeah man, VGGS to you. Your Raiden is losing his rust very quickly. Much props to you.

Also VGGS go to YUN9_MURK, Tyler Lantern, C___O___L___T, SKE-Mr_Baraka-_-, SKE-PSYCHO, LadyCatAssassin, WC-OWNAGE90, marvaz009, KILLA_DZTRBED, and many, many other players I've played. Damn, LOTS of good games still going on, LOL.

WIIDOSHI

Crazy 88 Prince
hey! first post for me in this thread! :D lol a big ass first post btw!

since a couples of weeks....I say VFGGS to:

GamerBlake
Bone
Crazy_VILLAIN_88
INFUSION
RISSING
Crazy_OWL_88
Dark knight Joker
Tre-quad-st-gee
Tyler lanter
DZT
Thunder 88
Xhd_massivattack
D-GIRL
La_super_chica
C__O___L__T
Htown_finest
Macewind
Marvas009
AFHblind
MNOEVIL
SKEbaldEZ
TEK CRY BABY KILLER
Only survive
Honor EXILE
TWZ
I-am-high-roller
Fbi_Slickback
Murk
flatline up ur ass

LOL

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
VGG's to MELY__18 and kmc863

Hoping they both sign up here... MELY, especially had a very solid Raiden that definitely capitalized on my mistakes. Good shit. :top:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
btw... VGG's to GamerBlake90... and I have one thing to add to this...

FUCK YOU, GAMERBLAKE90!

lmao... 10-0 him. Good shit. I thought I was having a good day! lol

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
btw... VGG's to GamerBlake90... and I have one thing to add to this...

FUCK YOU, GAMERBLAKE90!

lmao... 10-0 him. Good shit. I thought I was having a good day! lol
LMAO! C'mon, STORMS, you didn't do bad at all! You and BONE have been losing your rust quickly with your Raidens. But just wait, the outcomes might be different in the next few series.

VGGS to STORMS. :top:

Also, VGGS to TAZMATTIK, Krayzie Bone, SKE-DaPunisher (I'll invite this guy to TYM), Tyler Lantern, BD_TWTZID, DIPLOMATTIC, FTR-ACE, crazy_OWL_88, crazy_phantom_88, AMAZON_DEATH, and whoever else I fought over the past few weeks!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GG's to (even though you are not a member here) Thunder88. We've only fought like 3 times like ever, but fighting you is always fun and enjoyable. I always know it'll be a good series.

And GG's, Boner.

Bone, during that Raiden mirror, did you take notice to how many times you heard the sound of the teleport? lol It was starting to bug me... it was almost like we could not hit each other.

Keep at that DS as well. Good shit, man.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
GG's to (even though you are not a member here) Thunder88. We've only fought like 3 times like ever, but fighting you is always fun and enjoyable. I always know it'll be a good series.

And GG's, Boner.

Bone, during that Raiden mirror, did you take notice to how many times you heard the sound of the teleport? lol It was starting to bug me... it was almost like we could not hit each other.

Keep at that DS as well. Good shit, man.
GG's - Raiden is just not Raiden online...

I had trouble trying to figure out which Raiden I was... :(