What's new

MKvDCU GGs Thread PS3/360

GGs? I'm a bit confused. If this is for tournaments, shouldn't they all be said in the results page? If it's for general online play, aren't those best said via headset after the actual match?

ggms cyusstrike, your sub zero is already pretty good. i like this game, its loaded with juggles and combos. i love the fact that there are jump-over kicks again. ggms cyus,see you on tomorrow.

YO GG's Konqrr

Seems like I need alot more work that combo with subbie I got to use lol, I might learn DS and Rainden also so be looking out for them as well lol

ZAQ

Noob
Vggs Scheisse. That Flash is good, man.
Thanks man, you're good.
I played Flash so damn much, I forgot how to use Sub lol.

I am gonna learn some new chars in the next couple days.
I didn't want to bore you playin as Flash the whole time.

whats the deal with the ranking? when do you start to see your stats? anyone know anything about the stats? im assuming its automatically ranked with every online match you play, right? anyone know? because my stats still say 0 for everything. almost like i havent played it yet or something.

The stats are kind of stupid for XBOX Live. The default is only by the amount of wins you have. The better way to determine is by checking the TRUSKILL ranking from top to bottom. It's a shame that it only works for the top 100, though. There's a bunch of good people outside the 100 that just don't have as much time to play...I have to fight my way to stay in the ranking of the 90s and I've won like 93% of my matches!