What's new

MKT N64 Tier List Discussion

MKK hanzo

Off:

RZP and Scheisse moms = GOD tiers?

ON:

Expect a raw MKT tiering soon. no placing yet but groups already done (god, high, mid, low. bottom)

EIT: Tourney tested just in case through the years of MKT playing here...

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I removed about 12 pages of crap from this thread and made it into its own thread that might be unlocked to continue there. After about the one page of on/off topic combined posts it became too ridiculous. Let's keep it on track this time.

this weekened i discovered some good things that could put Nightwolf on a new spot.. i´ll be testing this "new" thing to see if nightwolf go to a better spot^^

Nightwolf got good things to make him work better (like the SS that can´t be punished

Yeah, I am just trying to get this back on topic, with many questions lol

So is there any actual strategy to beating Noob Saibot?
Not really. Jumping leads to infinite, if you let yourself open...infinite, rush...infinite, turtle...best chance lol

Only way to beat noob realistically is to mirror him and whomever gets the inf off first will ususally win.;)

A strategy.. Strategy... IT´s Hard... but!... there are always some chances to win in MK even against GOD TIER, don´t let your enemy use the teleport against you, becarefull with the fireball, and becarefull with the Upper Combo, and becarefull with the Shadownrunner... so!... is hard to beat this crazy char ^^

Kaiba

Noob
A strategy.. Strategy... IT´s Hard... but!... there are always some chances to win in MK even against GOD TIER, don´t let your enemy use the teleport against you, becarefull with the fireball, and becarefull with the Upper Combo, and becarefull with the Shadownrunner... so!... is hard to beat this crazy char ^^
Teleporters work "best" against Noob, just don't abuse the teleports. Classic Sub is a good option as well. And then of course you have Cage with his retarded frames.

So where's your guide for MKT N64? Mine's still in progess. I let someone take my 64, since mid march, for a while...really missing it now.

ded

Elder God
i have their guide. its really weird and i dont agree with tons of stuff but i'm not that deep into mkt n64 as them so i will just shut up and post it soon lol

Kaiba

Noob
i have their guide. its really weird and i dont agree with tons of stuff but i'm not that deep into mkt n64 as them so i will just shut up and post it soon lol
Can't wait to see what they got. Mine is around 30% complete :( I'd really like to finish it.

RoGE

Noob
I always heard Cage sucked and he was near bottom in the PSX tier list yet you put him a little higher on this tier list. What advantage does N64 JC have over the PSX one?

Kaiba

Noob
He has some of the oddest collision frames. Unless ded can correctly me, he's is near impossible to relaunch unblockable. Those odd frames give him a defensive upgrade.

ded

Elder God
Hanzo Hasashi said:
First off im here just because there some things that i don´t like on this Tier List…
Don´t come to me again with that crap of “why that char on that spot you´re crazy fucker” or things like that im here for something just that, if you don´t like why im think this should be the tier list it´s ok but don´t come to offense or something.
Btw i guess Noob and Rain just don´t count because this two chars is just broken than the game itself so i don´t think this two chars must be on the tier list but anyway i put them but to me the tier list begin from the 3rd spot.

Noob: Because he´s fast, have many ways to perform infinity, the fireball is usefull, his teleport very fast and also you can hit or do links using “Fireball”, and the shadown is the same. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tds6wVFnfU4
Rain: Because there are some easy ways to perform infinity too but is not that fast as Noob.

Human Smoke: Because this chars on this versión can teleport very fast, he´s fast walking and using Run, you can perform any combo and do more tan 50% damage also his Spear is like a Train. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwTVwLt6PoQ

Kabal: Very fast char, good rushdown, Launcher, Anticrossup, good damage combos, antiair and you know the rest. VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwTVwLt6PoQ

Nightwolf: The only bad thing of this char is when you fail a combo when your opponent was down and you try: HK, HP, HP, LP, D,F+HP you char just stop on: HK, HP and put in a danger position… the rest his a good chars ahd complete.

Classic Sub-Zero: FUCK! This char is the Ice Cream of the game there are some bad things of this char and is: when you´re in a Crouch Position and want to do the Chain combo: HP, HP,LP, D+HP sometimes just perform the Rain (because i got the bad way to perform the Chain combo pressing F before start the combo), for me is the only one Char that got “unblockeable antiair” the good things i show fast is the grounfreeze and how much you can “trick” your opponent. VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=relhsE91SHM (See on 2:21 It´s THE UNBLOCKEABLE!)

Ermac: One of the most powerfull Ninjas, his TKS is just DIABLO! Performing 100% so easy? Piece of cake, 71%damage on the way, becarefull with this char on the corner (specially on the left corner).

Sheeva: Here in Venezuela we have a friend with the name of “REINALDO” and beleave me, he´s a DIABLO with her and matching against her or using her i see that she´s a very good char as said Crazy Dominican “she´s just good and noone can´t tell that she´s not”. SEE THIS AWESOME VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adgxm9oWDKw

Scorpion: His multiple teleports and how fast you can perform one teleport and then other teleport is just a big bomb, the only bad thing of this chars (and GOD BLESS BOON FOR NOT PUT THIS) is just that he don´t have any launch combo, she can perform many ways for the infinity Inf like do the Launch combo (closet o the corner) or do a Throw then use just the D, HK. Video? I got no video for this char because everytime we play with this char somthing happened. But as son as i can´t i´ll upload some matches with him.

Robo Smoke: Good damage combo (Specially if you begin with a HP, Teleport, HP, JK, Air Throw), His Spear is just FAST and sometimes it´s hard to see, Invisibility move is just awesome, His Throw is fast and you can run and try a another Throw (if you opponent never Block the Throw) or just go for some Rushdowns. VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4SNld60Cxc
Top 10 MKT N64

tonshaad1230 did you just random post or?
No I'm actually looking through this whole thread and seeing if the accusations are true about Sheeva and this video of Sheeva just proved 3/3 of theory that she totally belongs on top tier for atleast MKT. And why don't you ever play on Kaillera >_>