Yeah seriously, you guys arent putting Scorpion high enough.
Put Shang on top 5, he can turn into Noob Saibot and demolish everyone for a few secondsI think this needs to be sticky to be discussed. Anywho here is how I think the tier should be.
3. Human Smoke
5. Classic Sub Zero
7. Kung Lao
16. Robot Smoke
23. Liu Kang
26. Shang Tsung
I included Khameleon because she can be selectable on the screen. Thoughts.
You can't put shang up there just because he can turn into rain and noob. First of all you only get a short amount of time to be them so their infs are hard to do (any smart opponent will just block until you go back to shang). Shang also has alot changes from UMK3. Like the 3GE not being able to transform until after the third one is complete. But still shang would be the same place, or further back, as UMK3 and PSX MKT.Put Shang on top 5, he can turn into Noob Saibot and demolish everyone for a few seconds
I'm aware of the information. Like I said with my last update, its only a half-assed explaination of characters. Didn't go into much detail on some things. Thats all going to be fixed with this very long guide.nice stuff with the list kaiba, BUT one of the biggest non-true stuff in mkt n64 tiers list is for reptile. i often read "his game is unchanged" - thats so untrue. mkt is 1/3 faster than umk3. aahpx2 juggle properties is completely different there. its so much harder to get reptile dashes there + some of his infs dont work.
i dont have much time since i'm at work right now, but yes reptile is played in mktn64 not like umk3 arc. noob saibot is diff than mkt psx/pc. scorp > csub. i will check some more stuff when i get back home.
1) GE is just about useless in both gamesYou can't put shang up there just because he can turn into rain and noob. First of all you only get a short amount of time to be them so their infs are hard to do (any smart opponent will just block until you go back to shang). Shang also has alot changes from UMK3. Like the 3GE not being able to transform until after the third one is complete. But still shang would be the same place, or further back, as UMK3 and PSX MKT.
Well I got owned....Shang is still very bad in this game. For saying Shang should be 3rd is like saying he should be second in UMK3, just because he can turn into Kabal.
1. GE can be useful on someone who plays defensively.
2. Even still if you get blocked, then can severely hurt Shang, he's vunerable in his "morphing" sequence. Even more so on 64.
3. What person is just going to sit there and let you get a disabler? Even then, your opponet could purposely wait for a disabler and let you throw out two by accident.
4. His corner d+hk inf is practically useless you get someone elevated enough. And his JK, aaHP, Fireballx3 inf only works on half of the chars. IF ANYTHING your more likely to get his GE inf in a match.
5. Most players who try to do the inf usually screw it up pretty early on, doing only 3 or 4, no more than ~35%. Then he's pushedbacked.
LMAO1. Noob Saibot
4. Human Smoke
8. Classic Sub-Zero
10. Reptile / Kung Lao
That'd be my top 10. And MK Trilogy is my main game. I don't go by that infinite bullish, cuz most of the infinites don't get pulled off in real play, I've played in about 3-4 high level tournaments plus my closest friend used to be a MK Trilogy head too.