What's new

MK4-MKGold Combo Videos - MKGold Vol.1 Redux released 18.03.2008

For the SJK infinite it's a time precision bug. The ice stuff depends of the distance you're from the enemy... close enough and as far as possible at the same time :lol:

Kaiba

Noob
So they're possible on a real 64? I can do SUJK,JP,SUJK before I land and then a pop-up...etc.
As far as the Sub one, I get the clone and then when I get the right spacing for the JP it dissappears to fast.

the most clones i have done in a row on PC MK4 was 3, in an hours time on practice mode. It is very very difficult to do, I would never worry about this coming up in an actual game. If it did I would be just too damn impressed to call it broken.

ded

Elder God
FrozenWorm covered the questions pretty good, and expectable since he told me about SUJK infinites and Sub's JP into ice clone. He told me that weapon throw into ice clone works too but i already had that one capped and was too lazy to try the other variation ;]

The Sub's clone in real game is useful about only once per game for example: (mid-screen) Popup, aaIce Clone and near corner then what you can try is Slide (out of corner) aaSUJK, Wpn Attack

dreemernj

Ambassador
I merged the news generated thread with the main combo vid thread. It broke the link from the homepage story to the actual thread unfortunately. I don't think there will be a way around that.