What's new

MK4-MKGold Combo Videos - MKGold Vol.1 Redux released 18.03.2008

dreemernj

Ambassador
ded_, I think there are just issues between you and google. Perhaps they lock regions out? Remember on the google map I have been working on you were never able to see anything either.

G

MKK releases MKGold Combo Video Volume 2!

An extremely awesome, loaded to the gills, Mortal Kombat Gold combo video has been released by MKKompetitive based in Venezuela. It's over 12 minutes of devastation, with and without Maximum Damage activated. This is what the game would be like if there was no Maximum Damage, and it's scarey.

Check it out here:

http://www.ultimatemk.com/combovids/mkgoldvol2.divx

It is a *100 meg* Divx file, so make sure you're updated with your codecs. I'm hosting it for them.

The video features combos: Hanzo_Hasashi, our very own ded_, and Frozen Worm

ded

Elder God
love how sujk infs fit with the music, its amazing video overall, props to Hanzo for doing it :D

Magnificent vid! All inf-s and 100%-s are insane, but Reiko's and especially Fujin's combos are more than incredible. Awesome job guys!

Re: MK4-MKGold Combo Videos

The link from the main article on the home page does not work if you just click, the new adress is:
http://ultimatemk.com/www.ultimatemk.com/combovids/mkgoldvol2.divx
That's probably why

Also, ded_, volume one does not work in your original post. Is it uploaded here?
ded_ said:
Discuss the Combo Videos by MKKompetitive, our sibling site in Venezuela.

MKGold Vol. 1 - www.ultimatemk.com/combovids/mkgoldvol1.divx

MKGold Vol. 2 - www.ultimatemk.com/combovids/mkgoldvol2.divx

dreemernj

Ambassador
The link on the homepage is actually correct just take a look at the source code. The problem is stupid GoDaddy's DNS server has been screwing the site up for a while now. We need to bring it up with them and get this fixed soon because its been getting pretty annoying.

Half the times I've visited the site in the past 24 hours I've gotten Redirect errors with ?ABCDEFGH added on to the end of the URL.

That's unfortunate. This is just a question but in this case would it work if you just had:
/combovids/mkgoldvol2.divx?

EDIT: I watched the video and let me just say using the code to disable maximum damage was a great idea. I never realised how horrible it was until I saw it without it.

MKK hanzo

Thx people who liked the vid! A question: Would it be right if I put the vid link in our spanish forum?

Thx everyone

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
havent seen it :( the day i tried link was broken. ill post when i watch it. i guess is just pure insanity :D

MKK hanzo

Ok now i got a little more time to post. My new job is consuming me! Im sleping like 4 hours the entire weekends because my other job so I hadnt the time to THANKS PROPERLY everyone here:

Maximum Damaging Thanks to:

UMK.com staff for hosting the mkgold vol2 vid and thx dreemernj and ded_ for helping me with the log in issues and the name change.

Ninja Grinder you have always being a HUGE help and if you havent seen the MKgold vid i will not spoil what is in there for you... at the credits... It may becom true sooner than everybody thinks...

Selpex for giving lots of advice about video/sound editing and putting some of my combos in his vids.

Shock I hope this events helps to ends once and for all every fight that we have had previously. Really, I wish that we never engage in another fight that isnt a UMK3 versus match. Also you can count me in in everithing you need for the upcoming tutorials vids for UMK3 as for sharing ideas for future combos/glitches/matches vids.

Also I would like to announce here that we recorded some UMK3 footage of the last MKK tourney. Sadly I was owned by RZP in quarters and he placed 3rd but there were some nice moments here and there and a pair of scrubs. :oops: Also I will try to stop the tendece here to pick top tiers characters like H.Smoke and Kabal.

So expect to see SOON some UMK3 venezuelan footage for everyone to enjoy.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hanzo, we're going to be working on the UMK3 tutorials very shortly, and we're going to use everything from the guides I posted here. If you want, go through them, and send me a PM with everything you think should be added and I'll see from there.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
that vid was...like i said pure insanity lol
big props for everyone involved in that monster combovid! fujin and sektor were my favs. perhaps i should watch again but those were sick. editing was fine too. music has always been one of my fav things in combovids in general. love DT (you know that, Hanzo)
and for the credits, mannnn r u serious?? that would be the most amazing think ever happened! if u guys come someday to Bogota, we'll go nuts!
nice vid again :D

Awesome vids guys. I have a couple of quick questions though. 1. on Mkg vol. 1 vid as Scorpion you did f,f+hk from across the screen to throw the weapon then teleport punch into spear (maximum damage kicked in here.) when I do that it only does 39% thus not kicking in the max damage and allowing for another max damage combo afterwards. Question 2 how did you do what appeared to be hk,hk,u+hk repeat? I tried with every character and couldn't get it, I can't get the u+hk after the hk,hk. I am playing on MKG rev. 1.0 (the one with all of the problems) if that helps can't get my hands on a rev 1.1 copy. Thanks for your help. Anymore MKG/MK4 vids coming soon btw?

ded

Elder God
1. throw weapon, aahp, teleport punch should do it, if not try throwing rock/stone instead weapon, it does more damage

2. sujk, hk infs are only for jarek, fujin, sonya, and cyrax because their HK

there will be at least 2 more mk4/mkg videos. 1 mk4 n64 video and shinnok impresonation combo video ;]

dreemernj

Ambassador
I wouldn't know a good MK4 match if one walked up and slapped me in the face. But the MK3 PC match was pretty entertaining.