What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I still need at least one volunteer for the PSN portion of AFK if someone doesn’t mind? It’s cool if you guys make a KOTH and sit AFK waiting to play your own set too. Either way is fine.

An extra set of eyes will help a little bit.

My match needs to between 2 and 3 Saturday have to work Sat and Sun.But dont have to go into work until 5ish on Sunday.Hope this works!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
So I hope Shang doesn’t crash the game for some people, if so then this is going to be rough. Lol

Any bad experiences with that for anyone? I’d hate to have someone playing their set in the bracket and have Shang be an issue.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
So I hope Shang doesn’t crash the game for some people, if so then this is going to be rough. Lol

Any bad experiences with that for anyone? I’d hate to have someone playing their set in the bracket and have Shang be an issue.
I haven't had any problems and I've been using him nonstop but I can't be sure how the other guy is doing?
Also I just noticed it doesn't look like I'm registered on second post. Is there a form to sign?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I haven't had any problems and I've been using him nonstop but I can't be sure how the other guy is doing?
Also I just noticed it doesn't look like I'm registered on second post. Is there a form to sign?
Ok good to hear. We are going to use him as long as it doesn’t drop games. Just added you, sorry about that. Let me know when your bro is signed up on here so I can add him too.

@Matador Fiend Only need 3 more for a full 16 bracket on XBL if you wanna jump in on it.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
@Vslayer Think we can do that still? Even if it’s not a main TYM channel, any entrant probably could and then just link to here. I won’t be able to stream until Saturday night and all day Sunday.
Yeah definitely, unless @STORMS has the time, I feel like whoever is AFK'ing in a KOTH can stream it if they want. Post the link here as you said.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Awesome, sounds like we should have good coverage! :)

Reminder: Registration deadline midnight EST tomorrow. Full bracket (including Friday’s preliminary) will be posted at that time.

Tomorrow, I will contact the players that will likely need to play preliminary Friday as a heads up. If you have a fairly new membership to TYM, there’s a good possibility you will have to play these if you’re on PSN.

Edit: I guess it makes more sense to think of Friday preliminary as “wild card” games. The newest members are basically fighting for the 16th seed. 2pm-10pm EST Friday and FT3 for those.

Last edited:

PreNerf_

No labels
If there are entrants in odd amounts over 16, extra sets will need to be played to determine final seeding. (FT3 wins FRIDAY JUNE 21st 2pm-10pm EST)

1st Round: June 22nd starts @ 2PM EST, ends 10PM EST. (must play your matches FT5 by end of that window)

2nd Round (semifinals): June 23rd starts @ 2PM EST, ends 8PM EST (must play your matches FT5 by end of that window)
Final Round (finals): June 23rd starts @ 8PM ends when complete (FT10)

Gamer tags and brackets posted as registration is over on June 20th midnight EST.

PSN Entrants:
Dreamcatcher
Vslayer
ZeroSymbolic
NightTrauma
XxTheGoblinX
SaltShaker
coconutshrimp
FanTalk
MrArcher15
SHAOLIN
lionheart21
Professor Oak
Careerpancakes
The_Tile
STB Sgt Reed
Shanedawg1995
Jonni_boy33
jakealo
ChadHaveMercy

AFK:

XBL Entrants
Dreamcatcher
MKF30
Ck AeroVoid
Kombat Chef
ColdBoreMK23
YoungTeezy 305
Sesal Snow
Juggs
Hellbringer
Inzzane_79
Zer0_h0ur
Amirluc
LawAbidingCitizen

AFK: ColdBoreMK23 (thank you!)
Something

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Awesome, sounds like we should have good coverage! :)

Reminder: Registration deadline midnight EST tomorrow. Full bracket (including Friday’s preliminary) will be posted at that time.

Tomorrow, I will contact the players that will likely need to play preliminary Friday as a heads up. If you have a fairly new membership to TYM, there’s a good possibility you will have to play these if you’re on PSN.

Edit: I guess it makes more sense to think of Friday preliminary as “wild card” games. The newest members are basically fighting for the 16th seed. 2pm-10pm EST Friday and FT3 for those.
Wait, so we're actually getting a tournament ran instead of a regular KOTH?