What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
It's not bad. I've played PS a ton in the past so I'm still used to that controller. I will definitely say that the command grabs and any move involving three directional inputs is easier with a PS controller.
Because f*** that Xbox pad. Lol
I would get a Ps but those things are to tiny for my hands :eek::DOGE

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
MK11 Online Tourney
June 22nd-23rd
REGISTRATION and RULES
(both consoles XBL & PSN)

SHANG TSUNG IS ALLOWED
DEADLINE TO REGISTER THURS JUNE 20th by midnight EST

- You may enter both console tourneys, also eligible to win both prizes
- 1st Place prize of a $50 VISA Gift Card

- Single Elimination
- First to 5 wins, until finals which will be first to 10 (Winner stays, loser may change char any number of times between match)
- Button checks or a "reasonable" amount of time for practice/warmup within window is fine

- TYM members only, must signup in this thread to compete (bringing new members here highly encouraged!)

• Tournament seeding will be random (odd number of entrants may produce extra matches)
    • Arena will be random select, interactables left on
- TOURNAMENT VARIATIONS ONLY
- Exceptions can be made for players with extreme differences in time zone, we will work it out as we go (esp. diff countries)

*** CONNECTION ISSUES: Wifi connection is allowed, but wired is highly recommended for obvious reasons. If you are matched up with someone that you have exceptionally high ping/yellow or red bars and can prove it, a decision could be made at the time. Should you finish your set, you CANNOT go back and say that the connection caused the loss for any reason. Bad connections must be acknowledged before playing so the correct adjustment can be made. Mics/headsets are suggested to provide clear communication before and after the set, muted during the set is completely fine. (as most or all will likely do anyway)

*** WIN VALIDATION: We will likely try to stream some matches if possible, or have at least one person join as AFK.
I would need a volunteer for PSN and XBL if anyone is interested in helping with that.

Next weekend should be best, as the weekend after is CEO... and the weekend after that is 4th of July weekend. Feel free to just reply in thread to register. If you do enter, please make sure you will be available to play your matches in a timely fashion. The $50 VISA gift card can be mailed to anywhere you choose, it's meant to be just a fun incentive to compete at a high level and not basic casual play.

I will tag anyone that has already shown interest or that I think might want to play. If I miss your name don't be mad at me, just signup! :)

@Juggs @Kindred @Vslayer @Kombat Chef @Matador Fiend @Ck AeroVoid @SaltShaker @lionheart21 @ShepherdOfFire @Tanya-Fan-28 @DDustiNN @MKF30 @STB Sgt Reed @Professor Oak @Eldriken

wheres the signup sheet?
PSN: AnimeFanTalk

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cool, cool sounds awesome. Ok I wrote down the times on my laptop so I don't forget so it's next weekend. Nice. Going to be fun, first Child's Play then this tourney.

Ok, first to 5 ok, so whoever reaches 5 first and not best 3 out of 5 correct? Just want to confirm lol. Don't mind me. I currently use wifi but will do my best to get an ethernet cord this week hopefully I can.

Will you post the bracket here? @Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Cool, cool sounds awesome. Ok I wrote down the times on my laptop so I don't forget so it's next weekend. Nice. Going to be fun, first Child's Play then this tourney.

Ok, first to 5 ok, so whoever reaches 5 first and not best 3 out of 5 correct? Just want to confirm lol. Don't mind me. I currently use wifi but will do my best to get an ethernet cord this week hopefully I can.

Will you post the bracket here? @Dreamcatcher
Heck yeah good to have you man! No doing awesome impersonations during matches, no one will be able to play because they're too good! Lol
And yes sir, first to five wins. It will squeeze some nice extra gameplay out of this since I'm not entirely sure how many entrants there will be. But it's only the first day and filling up fast so we might change it to best of 5 if we get more than 16+ per console. Not sure yet.

I'll start putting brackets together.

Nevermind I see you did that already my bad :p:D
I was so confused. Sitting here saying "what is he asking me???" haha

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
How about this: winner gets a 100 dollar
gift card
if they only use D'Vora (cause she is the worst Kharacter) AND WIN ALL MATCHES
Haha hell no! Honeybee will register last minute and wreck some shit.

I’ll join for now. XBL, cannot guarantee I can devote all of next Saturday to this, but we will see.
I was hoping you would. I'll add a note to have entrants turn on push notifications to help save everyone time and keep this organized.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Heck yeah good to have you man! No doing awesome impersonations during matches, no one will be able to play because they're too good! Lol
And yes sir, first to five wins. It will squeeze some nice extra gameplay out of this since I'm not entirely sure how many entrants there will be. But it's only the first day and filling up fast so we might change it to best of 5 if we get more than 16+ per console. Not sure yet.

I'll start putting brackets together.

I was so confused. Sitting here saying "what is he asking me???" haha
Are man that's an official rule no impressions haha. Joking, I wouldn't do that. Haha all good, sounds good.