What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

If there are entrants in odd amounts over 16 or 32, extra sets will need to be played to determine final seeding. (same FT5 structure FRIDAY JUNE 21st 2pm-10pm EST)

1st Round: June 22nd starts @ 2PM EST, ends 10PM EST. (must play your matches FT5 by end of that window)

2nd Round (semifinals): June 23rd starts @ 2PM EST, ends 8PM EST (must play your matches FT5 by end of that window)
Final Round (finals): June 23rd starts @ 8PM ends when complete (FT10)

Gamer tags and brackets posted as registration is over on June 20th midnight EST.

PSN Entrants:
Dreamcatcher
Vslayer
ZeroSymbolic
NightTrauma
XxTheGoblinX
SaltShaker
coconutshrimp
FanTalk
MrArcher15
SHAOLIN
lionheart21
Professor Oak
Careerpancakes
The_Tile
STB Sgt Reed
Shanedawg1995

AFK:

XBL Entrants
Dreamcatcher
MKF30
Ck AeroVoid
Kombat Chef
ColdBoreMK23
YoungTeezy 305
Sesal Snow
Juggs
Hellbringer
Inzzane_79
Zer0_h0ur

AFK: ColdBoreMK23 (thank you!)
IM trying to game man add me in as well please I have off those days

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Is a mic required? Mine broke the other day and my brother wants to enter but we use the same Xbox so will the brackets overlap if me and him play on the same system.

WiFi question: I play wired but want to know what type of ping is allowed to decline? 200ms? I know the rollback only supports 7f latency plus the Static 3f.
What is the rules on bad connection where the match starts at 80ms and as soon as it starts its 250ms +?

I wanna play regardless and want to learn from fellow TYMers. @Dreamcatcher

My Gamer Tag:

Somberless

My bros GT:
PreNerfTheSmurf

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
just wondering you'll contact us on the times of tournament or should we just check tym when the day comes
I will post on here and send messages to all entrants Friday to remind of starting time and also the bracket link. At that time Friday, the players that need to play a preliminary set to determine final bracket seeding will play that day. And then I’ll notify everyone again on this thread and also inbox, of who they’re playing and when. (First round starts Saturday 2PM-10PM EST)

I highly recommend everyone participating turns on push notifications through TYM before then so you can get an alert on your phone/computer if I’m trying to reach you about the tourney.

LawAbidingCitizen

Well I was going to do random seeding and then I realized no one would know how I picked it which might not be fair. Then I was thinking by order of who registered, which is also questionable because someone could hold out long enough to be placed where they want. So I figured TYM membership since it’s a TYM exclusive tourney and you have to be a member of the site.
Just an idea but you could have it based on time as a TYM member? Chronological based on date joined or something. Maybe members over 3-6 years get thier choice.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Is a mic required? Mine broke the other day and my brother wants to enter but we use the same Xbox so will the brackets overlap if me and him play on the same system.

WiFi question: I play wired but want to know what type of ping is allowed to decline? 200ms? I know the rollback only supports 7f latency plus the Static 3f.
What is the rules on bad connection where the match starts at 80ms and as soon as it starts its 250ms +?

I wanna play regardless and want to learn from fellow TYMers. @Dreamcatcher

My Gamer Tag:

Somberless

My bros GT:
PreNerfTheSmurf
Shit I’m so sorry I didn’t see this until now... are you and your bro registering or just you?

There are no set rules with the connection. If both players agree there’s an issue then we will have to figure something out. I really wouldn’t want to move people around in the bracket or DQ someone based on them living far away. It just kinda is what it is unless it’s underwater gameplay or frequent desynchs.

And mic preferred but not required.

Edit: Also, just so everyone knows... you can’t enter more than once under another name or gamer tag. Lol

I don’t think anyone here would do that but you would obviously be disqualified.

Last edited:

LawAbidingCitizen

Shit I’m so sorry I didn’t see this until now... are you and you’re bro registering or just you?

There are no set rules with the connection. If both players agree there’s an issue then we will have to figure something out. I really wouldn’t want to move people around in the bracket or DQ someone based on them living far away. It just kinda is what it is unless it’s underwater gameplay or frequent desynchs.

And mic preferred but not required.

Edit: Also, just so everyone knows... you can’t enter more than once under another name or gamer tag. Lol

I don’t think anyone here would do that but you would obviously be disqualified.
I would love for my brother to join, we are both on the same Xbox so I don't know if its possible for us both to join? I assume its under tournament section so it might require us to sign out and log in the other not sure. Let me know if you are familiar with how to have two accounts on same Xbox enter the same tournament or not?

Sign me up for XB1: GT= Somberless
My brothers is: GT= PreNerfTheSmurf

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I would love for my brother to join, we are both on the same Xbox so I don't know if its possible for us both to join? I assume its under tournament section so it might require us to sign out and log in the other not sure. Let me know if you are familiar with how to have two accounts on same Xbox enter the same tournament or not?

Sign me up for XB1: GT= Somberless
My brothers is: GT= PreNerfTheSmurf
Should be fine. We will figure it out! :)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
So @Dreamcatcher. I'm new to tourney stuff, so when ever I am supposed to face someone or when ever we do this, can you give me a xbx L message?
You will know who you’re playing because it will say on the bracket, but I will be sending messages and posting on here to remind everyone. If you haven’t played and reported matches yet, I will message who I can on XBL or PSN. And again... you will 8 hours that day to play your matches. (2pm EST-10pm EST) Friday is the day for extra sets for the newest TYM members to make the bracket. Saturday is the first round. Sunday is semi-finals and finals. I will update as we go. No worries.