What's new

MK11 - WB Games Live - UK Game Launch Event on Twitch(live now)4.16.2019

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
And they keep showing trailers we've already seen. Got dammit this is lame.

But we have influencers to look forward too so yayyyyyyyy :rolleyes:

Please don't let the Xbox event be this lame.
The term "influencer" makes me want to shoot bleach directly into my veins. So fucking stupid. It basically means you're lucky enough to have a social media following that facilitates you not having to get a real job.

Ketchup and Mustard are probably choking back the vomit building up in their throats. Poor guys. This must have been a nightmare to commentate. Even the pro matches were a boring shitfest.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Looks like I missed out on something here. I was off watching Thor Ragnarok with my parents, and then returns with no clue this was happening! D:

Skarlet's new skin with the ponytail is so good, I just wish she had some long gloves on or some straps along her arms. The all bare arms just seems so... bare.

Has there been anything new about Jade shown?
No Jade unfortunately, but there was plenty of Skarlet! Even a bit of Johnny Cage for half a second before he got zoned to death.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
So, these last matches are between people who have been at the event all night

We could see some decent gameplay, if we are lucky

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Do you know where it will be cast? I'm not sure where to look is there a link
This thread has all the places you can watch it! :)

Why are you guys still watching this? They're not gonna reveal anything else. lol
Because I like to torture myself.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Why are you guys still watching this? They're not gonna reveal anything else. lol
edit: apparently old news, never mind

As a matter of a fact, they DID reveal something. Ha!

There was a snippet from story mode, which we haven't seen, randomly inserted into one of the trailers.

During the scene we've seen a million times where Liu Kang and Kung Lao get trapped in the Shaolin Trap Dungeon, Kronika shows up, and taunts Liu Kang through the bars. She says "You've chosen the wrong destiny again, Liu Kang."

I was really surprised to see that, the rest of the trailer was 100% footage we've already seen.

Last edited:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me

There was a snippet from story mode, which we haven't seen, randomly inserted into one of the trailers.

During the scene we've seen a million times where Liu Kang and Kung Lao get trapped in the Shaolin Trap Dungeon, Kronika shows up, and taunts Liu Kang through the bars. She says "You've chosen the wrong destiny again, Liu Kang."

I was really surprised to see that, the rest of the trailer was 100% footage we've already seen.
We saw that in like the very first trailer lol

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter

Yet again Liu Kang you’ve chosen the wrong destiny....
That trailer was in my playlist for a month