What's new

MK11 - WB Games Live - UK Game Launch Event on Twitch(live now)4.16.2019

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
It's not good. At the very least, launching Krushing Blows should be unbreakable. It's so hard to get in on Skarlet, and even when you do, get fucked because you might not get any reward. This was the worst the game has ever looked, in my opinion.
Ok i think TYM is working again. Don't even see the post you quoted cause I tried to post multiple times lol. I agree that they shouldn't be breakable. Even made a thread about it only for people to downplay it, but it's gonna quickly become a major annoyance

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
People are already immediately breaking krushing blows. I knew this would become the meta and it's already annoying to watch.

This is exactly what I was worried about, and it's already become the meta. Breaking krushing blow launchers makes the game way less hype. Hopefully everyone else starts seeing that too.
It actually has a lot of problends.
Shitty zoning heavy characters, kb, broken perfect block,

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
gotta remember that this is how many people play. If anything, seeing this kind of thing makes me appreciate the work NRS does more. The majority of their audience doesn't take advantage of 1/10th of the mechanics they put in the game, but they still put in the work for those who do.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Scorpion: Searing Rage
Spear Buff (1 slot)
Chain Spin (1 slot
Combo Extender (1 slot)

Geras:
Stepping it Back (2 slot)
Sand Pillar (1 slot)

Jax: Grinnin' Barrette
Duck and Weave Stance (1 slot)
Ripped Overhead (1 slot)
Briggs Baricade (1 slot)

Variation Spoiler:
These are the exact same variations as the leak from yesterday but with 1 added variation move in the missing slots (if they had missing slots of course).
This and they have different names.

People could keep praying for that day1 patch, but it looks like we basically know what most people are getting at this point.

Last edited:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
The only good thing to come from this event is a couple new skins + a couple different intro animations. An hour until the Xbox event which will hopefully have something worthwhile.

fucking unbelievable, what won't NRS do to ruin their characters. I bet they covered up his cleavage too.
I mean, does it really matter? lol. I'm not out here complaining about Jade, Skarlet and probably Kitana having purple shaders like Mileena. If it upsets you, don't use them. Periodt.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Spear Buff (1 slot)
Chain Spin (1 slot
Combo Extender (1 slot)

Geras:
Sand Pillar (1 slot)

Ripped Overhead (1 slot)
Briggs Baricade (1 slot)

Variation Spoiler:
These are the exact same variations as the leak from yesterday but with 1 added variation move in the missing slots.

People could keep praying for that day1 patch, but it looks like we basically know what most people are getting at this point.
Wasn’t chain spin AWAFULLY punishable on block?
They destroyed Scorpion if it’s true

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Spear Buff (1 slot)
Chain Spin (1 slot
Combo Extender (1 slot)

Geras:
Sand Pillar (1 slot)

Ripped Overhead (1 slot)
Briggs Baricade (1 slot)

Variation Spoiler:
These are the exact same variations as the leak from yesterday but with 1 added variation move in the missing slots.

Looks about right. Only the missing slots will be filled with something for those with "two" but I think we have our variations. I'm fine with it. Seems like most characters would turn out this way for tourney mode as Kustoms is more of a "dream build" version of the gameplay.