What's new

MK11 - WB Games Live - UK Game Launch Event on Twitch(live now)4.16.2019

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
As a matter of a fact, they DID reveal something. Ha!

There was a snippet from story mode, which we haven't seen, randomly inserted into one of the trailers.

During the scene we've seen a million times where Liu Kang and Kung Lao get trapped in the Shaolin Trap Dungeon, Kronika shows up, and taunts Liu Kang through the bars. She says "You've chosen the wrong destiny again, Liu Kang."

I was really surprised to see that, the rest of the trailer was 100% footage we've already seen.
That was in the Gameplay Reveal Trailer.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I had to leave for an hour, I come back, turn on the stream, and it's someone getting zoned out by Skarlet. At least I didn't miss anything...

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
at the premier reveal event players were allowed to record on their own, i wonder if that's still the case at this event.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
Oh boi. That was fun until the finals. Regardless if zoning is considered fun or not, why do you go into an exhibition match with all the roster and just play and show what you know from the beta?! It's an exhibition, not a 100k tournament smh. Props to the players showing off Geras, Cassie and Johnny.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I mean, it was cool to see more customization like Skarlet's wig changes, but overall this was kinda a waste. It be cool if this was 3 weeks ago, but we're only 1 week away and If there wasn't anything ground breaking, i'd rather just wait till the game comes out.

Kudos for effort i guess.