What's new

Inside Xbox showcasing exclusive MK 11 content 4.16.2019

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Hmm, so they will show D'vorah and Kitana plus one more (probably Frost) at Kombat Kast, but Xbox might show a render or a trailer for one of them.
Last time they had an exclusive reveal, it was the D'vorah render... and that was all they showed. So don't expect too much.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Hmm, so they will show D'vorah and Kitana plus one more (probably Frost) at Kombat Kast, but Xbox might show a render or a trailer for one of them.
Last time they had an exclusive reveal, it was the D'vorah render... and that was all they showed. So don't expect too much.
Well there's only one character left to unveil, so i'd totally be fine if it was just a picture. Just to have everyone revealed.

. . .and then watch the roster site update and still be missing a few slots :DOGE

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I'm hoping for a Kombat Pack reveal trailer tbh.

I'd be fine if Frost didn't get her gameplay revealed before launch, and Shao Kahn's Kombat Kast is next week. Just show me the Kombat Pack.
yep, at this point, the KP 1 reveal is much more cool indeed :) .... NRS give that to us ! show us who are the 5 remaining characters, and we will not send anymore childish death threats or annoying trolls twitter messages because of Mileena's absence in MK11, lol ! :p