What's new

MK11 - WB Games Live - UK Game Launch Event on Twitch(live now)4.16.2019

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
Yeah if they had access to the full roster would have been nice to see other characters. There are other zoners they could have tried. Those bragging rights must be worth it though.

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
I'm not a pro player by any means, but with the current breakaway mechanics, restands look extremely....useful. especially if you can do them without launching. krushing blows that knock down instead of popup might be more useful if you are afraid of a breakaway as well. im excited to see how people approach this game

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I want to die
Oh holy shit. This is less Skarlet being boring to watch and more... WTF were they doing? Was the payout like 100K or something? If it's a casual game they could have atleast tried to rush down.

I retract everything I said prior. These two are the fucking worst and that is the most boring shit I've ever seen. It's less reflective on Skarlet, more on these guys for not wearing deodorant and coming to get the pits of their shirts soaked.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Scorpion: Searing Rage
Spear Buff (1 slot)
Chain Spin (1 slot
Combo Extender (1 slot)

Geras:
Stepping it Back (2 slot)
Sand Pillar (1 slot)

Jax: Grinnin' Barrette
Duck and Weave Stance (1 slot)
Ripped Overhead (1 slot)
Briggs Baricade (1 slot)

Variation Spoiler:
These are the exact same variations as the leak from yesterday but with 1 added variation move in the missing slots (if they had missing slots of course).
This and they have different names.

People could keep praying for that day1 patch, but it looks like we basically know what most people are getting at this point.

Scorpion's second variation: Reborn
Teleport Cancel (2 slot)
and ????? (he didn't use w/e it was)

But yeah, this is how it was in the non-tournament mode, but with just different names. It looks like Scorpion won't have Misery Blade and we DO know how many of these variations will look like.

Last edited:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Looks like I missed out on something here. I was off watching Thor Ragnarok with my parents, and then returns with no clue this was happening! D:

Skarlet's new skin with the ponytail is so good, I just wish she had some long gloves on or some straps along her arms. The all bare arms just seems so... bare.

Has there been anything new about Jade shown?

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
And they keep showing trailers we've already seen. Got dammit this is lame.

But we have influencers to look forward too so yayyyyyyyy :rolleyes:

Please don't let the Xbox event be this lame.