What's new

MK11 - WB Games Live - UK Game Launch Event on Twitch(live now)4.16.2019

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Ok
1- Scarlett is on pair with Cetrion in my list now.
2- these interviews don’t sell shit. They are so cringy that it hurts. We already have K&M why the fuck do we need those two incompetents?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I haven't followed, but are they playing for money or some type of reward? If not, it is mind boggling that they're using beta and reveal event characters. I mean it really isn't that serious and I'm confused why anyone wouldn't explore the roster in this opportunity.
I'm unsure, but I'm fairly certain the only thing on the line is a really cool trophy. Either way, this isn't the time for a try-hard, sweaty zone fest, in my opinion.

It just ended and it couldn't have been lamer.

I was looking forward to Mantis' Johnny, but he apparently played a tournament variation without specials. :DOGE

Then it was all boring Skarlet zoning for the rest.

I realize this game isn't even out, but my god was that so, so, so boring. Skarlet appears to be o Injustice 1 Superman levels of anti-hype.

"Coming up is the celebrity tournament and the Influencer tournament!"

OK....time to turn this off.

John Grizzly

so what i miss I just joined in
You missed nothing. It was about as lame as it could have been.

Skarlet mirror was the finals and it quite literally made me nod off at my desk at work. I couldn't have thought of a worse way to promote this game than what I just witnessed. I am pretty sure even Ketchup and Mustard were about to fall asleep.

John Grizzly

People are already immediately breaking krushing blows. I knew this would become the meta and it's already annoying to watch.

This is exactly what I was worried about, and it's already become the meta. Breaking krushing blow launchers makes the game way less hype. Hopefully everyone else starts seeing that too.
It's not good. At the very least, launching Krushing Blows should be unbreakable. It's so hard to get in on Skarlet, and even when you do, get fucked because you might not get any reward. This was the worst the game has ever looked, in my opinion.