What's new

MK11 Roster - 29 Characters Confirmed

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Ok while I am a bit more optimistic about Mileena being in, I also am realistic and don't get my hopes up. They did take it down and also we haven't even got confirmation that there will be 6 characters per pack or that we will get more than 1 pack. Wtf where did people get that from?

Ok while I am a bit more optimistic about Mileena being in, I also am realistic and don't get my hopes up. They did take it down and also we haven't even got confirmation that there will be 6 characters per pack or that we will get more than 1 pack. Wtf where did people get that from?
Well in the store it shows 6 kharacters in the kombat pack along with skins and gears

Searsy82

Noob
Where are people getting this idea that we're getting 6 characters per Kombat pack from? Feels like a setup for disappointment, man.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mortal-kombat-11-premium-edition/c4j2m8446kkn?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Description
MK is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. Pre-Order Now to Fight as Shao Kahn, and to gain access to the Closed Beta! The Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition includes:
• Main Game
• Kombat Pack
The Kombat Pack includes:
• 6 new DLC playable characters
• 1 week early access to DLC characters
• 7 Skins
• 7 sets of gear

Kratilim

Noob
More than one is clearly an assumption based on the history of NRS. But that the first pack is 6 characters is confirmed.

edit: Removed steam quote, someone beat me to it.

shaolinskywalker

White Lotus Society
Rain = Pride
Mileena = Shame
Kung Lao = Envy
Shang Tsung = Deception
Jax = Boring
Kitana = Dunno
Kotal Kahn = Gluttony
Kollector = Lust (for collection lol)
Cetrion = Growth (plants whatever)
Noob Saibot = Anger

That leaves Liu Kang = Fall from Grace, whatever that is called in a beautiful one-word
Mine are

Mileena- Jealousy
Kung Lao- Your Envy pick is about as good as it gets imo
Shang Tsung- Artiface
Jax- Rebirth
Kitana- Royalty
Kotal Kahn- Resistance
Kollector- Obsession
Cetrion- Divinity (if she is an elder god)
Rain- Your pride pick is the best option
Noob Saibot- Retribution
Shinnok- Sinister
Liu Kang- Power

Grape Juice City

Shaolin boyz
The first combat pack is 6. Thats already mentioned in the premium edition. There's no mention of a 2nd, so that is indeed an assumption.
Oh, ok. Cool. Thanks for the clarification. And while I can't speak to the amount of characters that would be included in a second kombat pack, I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption that we're at least getting one.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Rain = Purple = Color of Pride
Kung Lao should seriously get some green (color of envy) cloths in this :-p

vapid

cyber warlord
Lol

I actually hope so, only because my boyfriend keeps asking if she's gonna be playable each time I bring up the roster. And he's not even a fan of the franchise. He's been allured by her shiny head.
He's dropping you a hint, love.

Shave your head and start wearing a shiny mohawk plate.

Lun

proud TERF!
I'd love it if Kronika was playable but I don't think she will be. It could happen in MK11 if she is popular.

Burn2019

Noob
I'd love it if Kronika was playable but I don't think she will be. It could happen in MK11 if she is popular.
I’m firmly of the opinion that bosses shouldn’t be playable in the game they’re bosses in. They lose that intimidating, almost overpowering edge. MK4 and DA were damp squibs in that regard (although if Quan and Shang had worked like Noob-Smoke that would be forgivable).

Lun

proud TERF!
I’m firmly of the opinion that bosses shouldn’t be playable in the game they’re bosses in. They lose that intimidating, almost overpowering edge. MK4 and DA were damp squibs in that regard (although if Quan and Shang had worked like Noob-Smoke that would be forgivable).
Brainiac worked well as a boss while being also playable.

It would be pretty weird to bring Noob back just to kill him off. Nah, I don't think that's going to happen. But the blurb doesn't say Subz will succeed, only that he "hopes to" close the book. Which could mean that either he hopes to redeem his brother, or that he hopes to end him, or that he's gonna try both.

The only other thing it could possibly be referring to is something to do with Frost, but he has nothing to feel guilty about with her, that we know of.
I totally misread your comment in my reply and I agree [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk