MK11 Roster - 29 Characters Confirmed

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by Raider, Mar 14, 2019.

By Raider on Mar 14, 2019 at 5:18 PM
  1. Raider

Raider Noob

Official word on the number of characters playable in Mortal Kombat 11, alongside some mini-biographies for the announced cast. All new on the officially MK11 website.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.mortalkombat.com/roster

28 + Pre-Order DLC.
    35 with Kombat Pack characters.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2019
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by Raider, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Tanno
      Tanno
      The link takes me to the 404 error message. Seems like they did put it down.

I hope Fujin makes it. If he gets to be DLC, then that shall be my last MK game. I can't live without him.
    2. Braindead
      Braindead
      One was from the "roster homepage", the other was from a specific character page which had links to the rest of the characters.
    3. bluesdealer
      bluesdealer
      D'vorah = Survival

No wonder, almost half the roster is out to get her ass ripped apart :D:D:D:D
    4. pure.Wasted
      pure.Wasted
      Chapter 10
      D'Vorah

Fight 1: Kotal Kahn
      Fight 2: Baraka
      Fight 3: Mileena
      Fight 4: Rain
      Fight 5: Johnny Cage
      Fight 6: Liu Kang
      Fight 7: Kitana
      Fight 8: Raiden
      Fight 9: Scorpion

And you know she's gonna betray 50 more people just running that gauntlet, so we just keep going

Fight 10:...
      Fight 11:...
      Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    5. JDM
      JDM
      Wait youre actually rooflemonger? Oh jeez
    6. BlunderGod
      BlunderGod
      D'vorah is one of the few villains that some people actually hate and want to see get killed, like Quan Chi used to be. If she dies in MK11, her death needs to be a big moment.
      lionheart21 and Hara-Killer like this.
    7. Lun
      Lun
      Not only I don't want her to get killed, but I also want D'vorah to kill some other popular character, like Scorpion or Rain.

That'll troll the whiners who complain because she killed a couple characters, while NOBODY CARED THAT SINDEL KILLED HALF OF THE ROSTER.
      rockyrockz95 and Raider like this.
    8. Kiss the Missile
      Kiss the Missile
      Sindel killing half the roster was the number 1 complaint I saw about MK9's story. Def don't know where you got that from
      Espio, aj1701, lionheart21 and 3 others like this.
    9. Darth-Nero
      Darth-Nero
      WHERE IS THE LAMB SAUCE FUJIN?!!
      rockyrockz95 and Tanno like this.
    10. Lord Snotty
      Lord Snotty
      I'm surprised Fujin isn't in the roster. Really, I am. With The Elder Gods getting involved, trying to clean up the messes caused by Shinnok and Kronika, you'd think he'd be in the thick of it all.
    11. Cassie Cyrus
      Cassie Cyrus
      What does Rain have to do with it? He's left of the roster most of the time, why D'Vorah should kill him? Doesn't make sense.
    12. Lun
      Lun
      But it looks like everybody forgot that and everyone's complaining because D'vorah killed a couple characters....
    13. Lun
      Lun
      Because Rain fans seem quite loud, so imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if he gets killed by D'vorah. :p
    14. Cassie Cyrus
      Cassie Cyrus
      I don't see a lot of Rain whiners, and those I do see are ones that have all the right in the world to be pissed, they keep using him without giving him a spot on the roster.
    15. Raider
      Raider
      I am pretty sure that D'Vorah will be just fine. Let's not forget that she is a villain, and one of their best imo.
      "Survival" fits her so well. Not just because of the MKX story, but because who she is as a character.
    16. Kratilim
      Kratilim
      I never actually realized that the name D'Vorah referred to her as a swarm. I always thought she was a buglady with control over the bugs. Instead, she's the entire swarm in the shape of a buglady? Awesome!
      Lun likes this.
    17. Lun
      Lun
      I get strong "Zerg queen" vibes from her. She's not just a bug, she's a hive!

D'vorah is how Kerrigan should have been.
    18. Evil Canadian
      Evil Canadian
    19. Metin
      Metin
      Kronika is the mysterious slot..
    20. Evil Canadian
      Evil Canadian
      They have stated before Kronika won't be a playable character.

Like yeah, i know then it induces "but what if they are just trying to hide her for hype" kind of thoughts, but there is no reason to have someone in your marketing hype cycle to deconfirm a character other than just to deconfirm them as to not get peoples hopes up.
    21. EdenianWarrior
      EdenianWarrior
      Some peoples complaints is that she did TOO much. Especially for a new character.
    22. John Grizzly
      John Grizzly
      Once all the DLC is released, this will be THE greatest roster in MK history. So many people crying about so and so not being in the game. So sick of hearing it. To me, even though I'd make a couple changes, the base roster is also fantastic.
      Vslayer, Whippoorwill and Blizer like this.
    23. vapid
      vapid
      slut* ?
      projectzero00 likes this.
    24. Whippoorwill
      Whippoorwill
      Lol

I actually hope so, only because my boyfriend keeps asking if she's gonna be playable each time I bring up the roster. And he's not even a fan of the franchise. He's been allured by her shiny head.
    25. John Grizzly
      John Grizzly
      Also, I'm fairly certain NRS has stated there will be two Kombat Packs. So when it's all said and done, we will have 41 characters. Considering how every character can be customized, that's an absolutely insane amount of characters.