What's new

MK11 Roster - 29 Characters Confirmed

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Unlockables looking legit which I'm surprised lmao. Now one can only hope that the Rain unlockable rumor is legit (considering the Krypt description sounds similar to what been said in the past).
Have you heard anything new on leaked content recently?

SinkFla

Noob
Have you heard anything new on leaked content recently?
What I heard more than anything from different people was that ST, Mileena and Shinnok were unlockable but I've had a hard time believing it just because NRS keeping Mileena and Shinnok hidden seems like such a weird decision lol.

But then there was a post somewhere saying there were 4 different areas in the Krypt and each one unlocks a certain character (Edenian area unlocking Rain). What caught my attention was the fact that the Krypt was described as a 3rd person perspective playable mode (not as in depth as Konquest or anything but still). That's something I'd heard described before. Again, could be complete BS but goddamnit I want Rain haha.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
What I heard more than anything from different people was that ST, Mileena and Shinnok were unlockable but I've had a hard time believing it just because NRS keeping Mileena and Shinnok hidden seems like such a weird decision lol.

But then there was a post somewhere saying there were 4 different areas in the Krypt and each one unlocks a certain character (Edenian area unlocking Rain). What caught my attention was the fact that the Krypt was described as a 3rd person perspective playable mode (not as in depth as Konquest or anything but still). That's something I'd heard described before. Again, could be complete BS but goddamnit I want Rain haha.
I've been told that it's in 3rd person and that you play as someone who looks similar to Shujinko (They didn't say whether or not it was him.) Reptile and Ermac are cameos in the Krypt, and that it's huge. But, idk. They also told me that Joker and Terminator were in KP1 (this was before that info came out.)

As long as Mileena is in, the number of fucks I give are quite literally nonexistent. Mileena, Rain, and Shang. A whole squad of baddies is all I need.

SinkFla

Noob
I've been told that it's in 3rd person and that you play as someone who looks similar to Shujinko (They didn't say whether or not it was him.) Reptile and Ermac are cameos in the Krypt, and that it's huge. But, idk. They also told me that Joker and Terminator were in KP1 (this was before that info came out.)

As long as Mileena is in, the number of fucks I give are quite literally nonexistent. Mileena, Rain, and Shang. A whole squad of baddies is all I need.
Yeah this is pretty much all that I heard too.

xXRagingFlameXx

Yeah this is pretty much all that I heard too.
Let's hope that it's true. I'm already loving this base roster, but with Rain, Shang, and Mileena I feel like it could really be the best. I'm not even a huge Rain fan, but even I know that after all this time they can really make his move set something special.

Reactions: Zev

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Let's hope that it's true. I'm already loving this base roster, but with Rain, Shang, and Mileena I feel like it could really be the best. I'm not even a huge Rain fan, but even I know that after all this time they can really make his move set something special.
IKR?? It's shaping up to be one of the best rosters ever

xXRagingFlameXx

IKR?? It's shaping up to be one of the best rosters ever
EXACTLY.

Jade, Kabal, D'Vorah, Frost, Cassie, Noob, Skarlet, Kitana, Mileena, Shang Tsung, Rain!! WHO AM I SUPPOSED MAIN???

It was easy to pick who to play in MKX, I mean, only 4 characters really interested me. (Mileena, Kitana, D'Vorah, Tanya) But I look at this whole roster and there's just so many interesting characters. Even characters like Johnny, Sonya, Kano, Baraka, and Raiden kinda intrigue me enough to try them eventually. Characters who I've had no interest in trying out, NRS went and made them interesting. Wild.

I hadn't been interested in Baraka since he was a new character in mk2. The last time I even seriously played with him was on MKT. But This version of Baraka is pure hell As of the stress test & I love it. He's definitely gonna be one of my regularly used characters, I won't decide on a main til the full game comes out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Did you hear about other DLC besides Terminator and Joker? I'm curious if Spawn has been mentioned in leaks and stands a chance or if he's only been mentioned in teases from Boone and McFarlane on Reddit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

xXRagingFlameXx

Did you hear about other DLC besides Terminator and Joker? I'm curious if Spawn has been mentioned in leaks and stands a chance or if he's only been mentioned in teases from Boone and McFarlane on Reddit.

Yah. They said that Spawn was KP2. But, again, we don't know if any of this has been real or not. Hopefully, the Kombat Pack will be announced so we'll know for sure. They told me who is in both Kombat Packs but honestly idk if it's real or not. I feel like The Joker being part of Kombat Pack 1 seems really far fetched.

Yah. They said that Spawn was KP2. But, again, we don't know if any of this has been real or not. Hopefully, the Kombat Pack will be announced so we'll know for sure. They told me who is in both Kombat Packs but honestly idk if it's real or not. I feel like The Joker being part of Kombat Pack 1 seems really far fetched.
I'm with you there. I've seen Joker in the leaks and I just have a hard time believing DC would allow that, regardless of how dark some of the comics are. I wouldn't be against it though, especially if it means the leak is true and Spawn would make the cut.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm with you there. I've seen Joker in the leaks and I just have a hard time believing DC would allow that, regardless of how dark some of the comics are. I wouldn't be against it though, especially if it means the leak is true and Spawn would make the cut.

Yeah, The Joker's the only thing that's got me iffy. I also just can't see them waiting until late-late this year/early next year to release Pennywise. Who's movie comes out in September. If there are two guests in KP1, and they released them last. They could release him the same month as the IT sequel. I mean, when would be the best time to release a character? The same month their movie releases. Just smart business moves.

And if Michael Myers is in (although I hate characters who don't speak. At least when it comes to NRS) It'd be perfect to release him on Halloween.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Boon made a tweet about how Joker was briefly considered for MKX dlc.

He's since deleted the tweet tho I think. I haven't been able to dig it up

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I don't fucking care about those boring guest-characters, but I want that Michael Myers and Joker thing to be true, the other characters were Havik, Sindel and Fujin, and I need those three to be true!