I take Sonya over Cassie any day tbh
The one from 4chan about the VGA is fake. It said there were no variations in the game. 'The game is going to be announced at the VGA' is not a hard thing to guess given that it was the only big event left this year.The only leaks that I believe so far is the one from 4chan about the VGA. And the one from "Righteoushall04", if you noticed that DM is from jammesmk..That dude always leaks MK roster and it usually spot on.
Extrapolating that from this tweet is a galaxy brain level reach, but even so if you look at the leaks in the OP you will see the ones that mention DLC at all say two sets of 5, not 4.Also, so bored at work I found this tweet https://twitter.com/noobde/status/995227797256843265?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^995227797256843265&ref_url=http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=160894
Which basically confirms 6 DLC. Six Tremors..Tremor was DLC..Jeez i am bored lol. So i do not think Shao Khan is considered DLC and no leak has even stated 6 DLC chars, only 4.
Italian GameStop says 6 DLC in the Kombat Pack yes, which I initially put as debunking the claims of packs of 5 in the 'leaks'. But @Alec pointed out that the '6 DLC' listing might be including preorder character Shao Kahn, so I'm holding off judgment for now.Yea your definitely right about the 4chan and Jammesmk impostor lol. But didnt some Game Stop leak there would be 6 DLC?
2¢:Sonya Blade voiced by Ronda Rousey, which would be a big waste of money unless she's a playable character. This would contradict the Oracle Leak and the 4chan Leak, both of which said Sonya was an unplayable NPC.
- One of the new characters is named 'Geras', and we may get a trailer for him at the Jan 17 community reveal, because Shao Kahn's gameplay isn't ready to show. (This makes sense, as Shao Kahn is the pre-order character, ergo probably doesn't factor into the story mode, and therefore they'd start developing him later on.) Unless Geras is the 'new Mystic character' the Oracle Leak purports, this would further contradict the Oracle Leak.
- Lists gameplay elements that need to be introduced: Custom Variations, Krushing Blows, and Supers.
- Lists a mode called 'Towers of Time', which would make sense as the new version of the Living Towers.
- Claims the hourglass woman is named Kronika, which tosses out the Oracle Leak and the Salina/Dominic Leak.
As far as we know NRS its known for taking rumors and make it reality, they did with Skarlet, they turned Ermac into a character and they gave a car fatality in MK9 on the street stage.2¢:
All in all, pretty believable.
- Likely real, given Kahn is probably a Goro / Darkseid styled 'boss-ish' character and will be more a trolly cheeser for fans, than someone they want to lead the game's promotion train with
- This comports with my "leak" of X-Rays no longer being the game's core shtick -- rather, in-fight, cinematic glorification of the gratuitous gore (further buttressed by whomever it was who said that what was seen in the CGI trailer, could [mostly] be replicated in-game)
- Probably the most believable, as its simply a re-branding of the classic "Towers" arcade ladder, in line with the game's 'temporal' themes
- Kronkia also reconciles, seeing as NRS, dating back to Midway, have demonstrated a wont for coining rather obvious / derivative character names -- Kronika -> Khronus ("the personification of time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature")
Gimme links.I wonder why haven't you updated the post with the Community reveal leak.
With dates and even mailed to Ed Boon to make it believiable, the Ronda Rousey and Sonya's design (which was already proven to be false).
Anyway, there is so much leak content out there, that its kinda hard to believe specially when every new one pops off everyone automatically associates the cast from past leaks are real.
So far doesn't seem like any one of them has been accurate, (those names...), of course we will have completely sure in about a month, which i hope it proves to be fucking bullshit.
I have waited 3 NRS life cycles to play Skarlet again, i don't feel like waiting 3 life cycles more.
I did.I wonder why haven't you updated the post with the Community reveal leak.
The fake Sonya design you're talking about has been going around for a long time, and was not part of this new alleged email leak.With dates and even mailed to Ed Boon to make it believiable, the Ronda Rousey and Sonya's design (which was already proven to be false).
Yeah, some are just mixing the leaks all together into one big mixup.I did.
I updated with details on how its potential information impacts these four leaks -- the potential that Sonya may be playable rather than an NPC, and the fact that we may have a name (Kronika) for the hourglass woman that isn't Salina or Oracle. But since it may all be very well-constructed fakery, I'm not using any of it as 'proof' yet.
This post is about debunking the four major 'leaks' everyone has been talking about for almost a year now.
With regard to this new possible leak, we have been discussing it here in the replies, and I also made an entire new post about it.
The fake Sonya design you're talking about has been going around for a long time, and was not part of this new alleged email leak.