What's new

MK11 Kano Discussion

So with the back 1 restand I did in the corner jinkick, 4, d1, d1 , b1, knife and standing 4 jails. Might be able to get 3 d1s but its to tight for me. Is there a more optimal corner combo for dirtbag ending in restand for pressure?

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Is there any way to interrupt D1~acid toss or do I just have to guess right and try to punish the toss.

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
I got it from the shrine. 1K, 2K and 3K will give you icons and backgrounds. I'm sure other amounts will give some as well but I'm pretty sure I got if from dumping 1K in.

Love that icon, lol.
Dude thank u so much!
Now i know what i do the next 10h plskillme

edit: Ok just half an hour and i got it xD

Last edited:

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I need help, insofar as yall can give it.

What the FUCK is Ripper Kano supposed to do against Fearless Kitana? Am I that shitty against zoning? I feel like I can never get in for crap lol. Out ranged, out zoned, the damn tornado is plus until you're in Kano range, but by then she's backdashing back jumping and throwing more projectiles.

I haven't felt this clueless since week 1 playing Scorpion and losing 99% of the time

Kind cows

Kano main. Still a scrub
I need help, insofar as yall can give it.

What the FUCK is Ripper Kano supposed to do against Fearless Kitana? Am I that shitty against zoning? I feel like I can never get in for crap lol. Out ranged, out zoned, the damn tornado is plus until you're in Kano range, but by then she's backdashing back jumping and throwing more projectiles.

I haven't felt this clueless since week 1 playing Scorpion and losing 99% of the time
Well um I hate to say it but it does sound alot like you have an issue with zoning. F-3 is good to go under projectiles. Air kano ball. Idk it's all timing

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Here's my go to when going up against zoning as Kano:

ARMORED BALLZ BOIZ AND GRILZ.

With the new patch on the horizon I'm really hoping they show Ratbag some love. I honestly don't think Kano needs much. Yeah I'd like F12 to jail on the entire cast but that's not gonna happen. If I could request 1-2 buffs it would be that F43 becomes a universal string and you can cancel F4 into Snake Bite like in the Kustoms. Have it cost 1 bar instead of 2 and leave out the Ripper strings. I don't think it's too much to ask.

Zviko

Noob
With the new patch on the horizon I'm really hoping they show Ratbag some love. I honestly don't think Kano needs much. Yeah I'd like F12 to jail on the entire cast but that's not gonna happen. If I could request 1-2 buffs it would be that F43 becomes a universal string and you can cancel F4 into Snake Bite like in the Kustoms. Have it cost 1 bar instead of 2 and leave out the Ripper strings. I don't think it's too much to ask.
Wow, I didn't know that was possible. I never checked any custom abilities for anyone.

Wow, I didn't know that was possible. I never checked any custom abilities for anyone.
If you equip Manhandled and Snake bite you get the extended strings from Ripper and the ability to cancel F4 into Snakebite. The shitty part is it costs 2 bars of offensive meter, 1 to cancel into Snake Bite and another to launch. I guess it seems balanced that way but I'd rather just not have the Ripper strings as a trade off. A guy can dream right? LOL

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah I don't know why his Ripper strings aren't available for all his variations I don't think it would magically shoot him up to top tier, but then again he does have a universal armor breaker.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
I would still prefer F12 jailing against everyone over anything else. Do that and get rid of + frames at the end.
Nothing triggers me harder than eating a Down 2 krushing blow from a Kabal player mashing during the spit.

kantboy-2

Ripper
After seeing the Rambo KK, is it too much to ask for a low/mid Rack-Off, Manhandled to become universal and FIGJAM to become an actual special move (forward moving, safe on block, 'can combo' grab) so I can play a full grappler Kano in MK 11?

I already know the answer, but still...