MK11 Kano Discussion

Discussion in 'Kano' started by pure.Wasted, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Jynks

Jynks some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous

The more I see of Kano the more I like him. He is so brutal.. out of all the revealed characters he is defiantly the most hardcore and I like that kind of thing in my MK games. So far he is the only reveal that I watch gameplay for and go.. "wow.. those moves are wicked brutal"

Also I think his quips in the intros are all fantastic as well as the in game chat... he is just looking awesome on all levels.

If only he didn't pee at the start of each round. I hate that intro.

DubiousShenron and Circus like this.
  2. SaltShaker

SaltShaker In Zoning We Trust

Do you know (or anyone) what the 112 string is? Does 112 lead to a KD or can you cancel it into a special? Because if it's the latter and 112 can be cancelled, then...

[​IMG]

Circus likes this.
  3. I don’t understand why do you even bother with frame data. Steve already said frame data is inconsistent before release and they can change anything. Even either add or remove a move.

4. You can Command Grab after that low grab (Baiana - JiuJitsu Move). So many possibilites!

DubiousShenron likes this.
  5. I wonder the same.

Given that changing just a few frames might turn one of the scenarios mentioned so far from being a totally awesome game changing situation to utterly useless, it seems to be a lot of effort for no great gain.

And no doubt, when that happens the cries of "they nerfed the shit out of him" will be heard for days. While it might be interesting to see, i wouldn't be betting on it staying exactly as is for now.

6. M.D.

M.D. Spammer. Crouch walk hater.

PSN:
    Sw1ngSh0t
    XBL:
    Sw1ngsh0t
    So far the only thing worth mentioning is that he has the only armor in the game.

7. Circus

Circus Part-Time Kano Hostage

PSN:
    JTCircus
    112 is just a slash that knocks down and is not special cancellable. It is -1 on block though so it will still be one of his best moves used to bait D1s.

I'm so glad you know the stupidity that is Asuka. I was immediately thinking of her when I mentioned the parry lol. While Tekken does have this nonsense, I just don't think NRS wants to enter this realm of annoying if they've eliminated so many other get out of jail free cards lol.

Great points about all his stuff. Nice.

I wouldn't worry too much about his lack of a proper mid from up close by the way. I understand your concerns 100%. Trust me, I was feeling the same for a long time. Honestly though, after some thought, he doesn't need a better mid with the way his moves/frame data is in this very state right now.

[​IMG]

Just remember this. Always remember this.

When a move is barely negative on block (like Kano's current F12, 11, and 112) it makes it so you could just walk backwards and bait your opponent's fastest low pokes.

This is what Kano will do instead of using a mid to cover the holes in his game.

Kano is a very well made character at the moment and I don't think his frame data will change very far from what it is at the very moment as far as startup and block frames go.

lionheart21, Crafty and karaokelove like this.
  8. SaltShaker

SaltShaker In Zoning We Trust

I like you bro, for years you're one of my favorite posters here and we are fellow Kano main's. So I am going to let that Asuka disrespectful blasphemy slide this one time. [​IMG]

karaokelove and Circus like this.
  9. Baraka’s flag charge has armor

karaokelove likes this.
  10. Kroaken

Kroaken Life is a block string with no gaps.

Steam:
    Kroaken
  11. One little thing I would change about Kano's fatal blow is for him to hit the opponent two times in the ribs instead of stepping on the knife. Just a little more personality imo.

12. kantboy-2

kantboy-2 Black Dragon Commando

If he gets the MKX knives as gear, I'm all set.

DubiousShenron and xenogorgeous like this.
  13. DubiousShenron

DubiousShenron Beware my power.

Yea let’s get those thicc steak knives. I want the mk9 knives modeled after the one from the live action movie.

Edit: please also mk1/mkx skins for kano

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019 at 3:42 PM
    kantboy-2 likes this.
  14. kantboy-2

kantboy-2 Black Dragon Commando

I'm sure every knife from MK 1 to MK X and all related media will be gear, even Jarek's and Kira's.

If they add the option to alter his facial hair separate from his skins, he'll be one of the most diverse looking characters in the game.

DubiousShenron and pure.Wasted like this.