What's new

MK11 Kano Discussion

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Actually the Cannonballing is also his magnetic gadgets at work, or gravity whatever.

Anyway, knives aren't special, they are, like guns, on most other characters...

He does have a magnetic gadget so, seems I'm gonna win this.
Actually, throwing away the device to use it as a magnet trap doesn't disable his Cannonball so he can do it of his own physicality without a magnetic device so no sorry. Knives, while not particularly special to most, have always been one of Kano's trademarks. He only has one move that employs a magnetic trap. He also has a Molotov cocktail and a hose 'em with gasoline and light 'em up combo of specials. With 2 fire and 1 magnetic he's closer to Pyro, lol, he's even Australian. Sorry man no Magneto-Kano. Just some bloodthirsty, dirty-fighting, knives and command grabbing bastard Kano with a few bits of hi-tech to help him out.

Edit: He has a second move that uses the magnetic thing as a pull. So 2-2 on the magneto-pyro but still alot more badass Kano than either.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Yo I don’t see how people don’t love that fatality.

The details make it, the way their face just caves in with that juicy squish, the fucking strands of viscera tearing off as he pulls his face from the crater that is their skull, and that nice meaty head pop to finish it.

Only complaint is that I almost wish there were two more headbutts before the splatter.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Have we found out if kanos choke is a special? Saw them using it on the kast but they didn’t mention anything about it.

Edit: actually just looks like it’s his forward throw nvrmnd

Last edited:

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Magnetic trap in the corner will be disgusting. They can't jump out you can keep them at mid range with that knife swipe and fish for a CH with the b3 crushing blow.
Do we think that if we drop the magnetic trap in front of us at full screen it will still make our knives mid? Just curious

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Dirty ditch pig Kano is my favorite.
He seems like someone i'd sleep with knowing full well i'd regret it later while standing in line at the clinic waiting to get tested.
I love you.
This is perfect.

Kano is such a fucking dog.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Kabal and D'Vorah got their own forums and Kano still doesn't. Maybe because the mods didn't see anyone talking about him. Well they sure got some balls to diss the original Black Dragon like that.

Kano MK11.

Who else is looking forward to hearing Kano and Subz bant about that time Sub's face got all fucked up? Good times.
Comics are full of mistakes. The fact that Kano damaged Sub’s face is more than idiotic

Lun

proud TERF!
He's definitely sexy, but I'll customize those moustaches away from him, because otherwise he looks a bit like Super Mario.

Killusion

Stream addict
Kano seems really cool! Not sure if I like the "unsafe, yolo playstyle" he has this time around. Characters like that are not usually good (unless you can consistently outplay your opponent with mindgames), but we shall see.

His moves:

Base:
Knife Toss
Kano Ball
Air Kano Ball

Custom:
Bio Trap
Chest Buff
Chemical Burn
Eye Beam
Lumbar Check
Molotov Toss
Rack Off parry
Snake Bite
"Something that adds extensions to his strings"

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
I´m absolut pleased with him and his wank stain attitude in MK 11.

The Setup from Tyler is also realy nice, maybe switch the Knifes with his Laser Eyes but other than that solid variation.

the only complain i have is that the metal sound from his headbutt could be more like MKX