What's new

MK11 Kano Discussion

Damn, I'm mixed so far... pissing intro is a no... that spit string or special is a no... weird moveset... 3rd costume is a joke... voice, don't know what to think right now about it... I need to see more... MKX Kano light years better for me at the moment...

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Okay, I honestly don't think anyone likes this new Kano as much as I do... reading everyone's comments so far... I honestly just DO NOT THINK YOU GUYS DO!

I'm OBSESSED with this new Kano!

I love how dirty he is.
I love how much of a beefcake badass he is.
I love how disrespectful he is.
I love his outfits.
I love his facial/chest hair.
I love his pokes so far.
I love his moveset so far.
I F**KING LOVE THIS CHARACTER RIGHT NOW!! THANK YOU NRS!! THANK YOU!!

I thought I was the kind of person who only cared about playstyles, and in MKX, that was relatively true. In this game though, I don't care if Kano sucks, I HAVE TO PLAY THIS CHARACTER! HE'S PERFECT!

I still prefer how Geras fights playstyle-wise, but I'm hoping and praying Kano will have a command grab too.

If Kano does have a command grab... it's over. He'd go back to being my favorite character of all time like the MK9 days where I just couldn't-not play him.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I like the Cyclops-From-X-Men stance/winning pose, but everything other is kinda boring, including the fatality.

The first fatality I really don't care for.

I also kinda like the shoes-blade though.

He looks kinda boring and bland, I hope you can do crazy shit with his eye-patch.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I'm hoping and praying Kano will have a command grab too.

If Kano does have a command grab... it's over. He'd go back to being my favorite character of all time like the MK9 days where I just couldn't-not play him.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
The level of play you'd expect, but that's definitely a command grab at 1:59. Looks like he motioned the inputs. I saw him do it in a different video too.

Credit to @Krankk for this vid.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
The level of play you'd expect, but that's definitely a command grab at 1:59. Looks like he motioned the inputs. I saw him do it in a different video too.

Credit to @Krankk for this vid.

That's not a command grab, it's a low. In this video you can see Cassie blocking it @6:34

BUUUUUUT @4:20 in this video he has something called "Lumbar Check" and it has the command input DBF2!!!

I'm literally praying so hard it's a command grab. It would make my entire year, I'm not even kidding.

Judging by the tiny/blurry picture, it looks like a piledriver.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
YEEESSSSSS

You can give him his MKX eye back!

I really wasn’t feeling the cyber eye they’ve shown in all of the teasers so far, yeah it’s more like the OG one but it looks like someone just slapped it onto the side of his head and called it a day, like a one sided mask.

The MKX cybernetics looked way chunkier and, we’ll vital. Like he really lost a massive chunk of skull and brain and he has a semi-outdated cyberpunk hunk of tech lodged into what’s missing.

And the eye was decidedly more robotic.

Only change i’d want is for it to look more worn.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
That's not a command grab, it's a low. In this video you can see Cassie blocking it @6:34

BUUUUUUT @4:20 in this video he has something called "Lumbar Check" and it has the command input DBF2!!!

I'm literally praying so hard it's a command grab. It would make my entire year, I'm not even kidding.

Judging by the tiny/blurry picture, it looks like a piledriver.
YOOOOOOO THOSE MOVES!!!!!!!!!! LIFE IS GOOD. I WAS TRYING TO HOLD OFF AS LONG AS I COULD, BUT NO, LIFE IS ******* GOOD!

Cassie Cyrus

Ok, this magnetic stuff is AWESOME, wish they went crazy with that shit! Too bad it's just one or two moves! It suits Kano's character so much , everybody loves magnetism, so they can make Kano a really loved character.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
wow this bastard seems pretty good already, very dangerous gameplay, probably the best grappler in the game , and crazy nasty behaviour, rsrsrs :D

Thingy

Retired account
I am blown away by what they did with Kano. I am going to put some time into him on day 1 to see if he fits.

Cassie Cyrus

Actually the Cannonballing is also his magnetic gadgets at work, or gravity whatever.

Anyway, knives aren't special, they are, like guns, on most other characters...

He does have a magnetic gadget so, seems I'm gonna win this.