What's new

MK11 KABAL Discussion

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Some of their strings does NOT connect with the bf1(A). For example the F22.
Why?
What´s your BnB using 1 meter? I think all of them midscreen are bellow 30%

Some of their strings does NOT connect with the bf1(A). For example the F22.
Why?
What´s your BnB using 1 meter? I think all of them midscreen are bellow 30%
I think the optimal for 1 meter is : b12 bf3 22 amplified buzzsaw 23 db4, always connects and is easy but still - 26,8% :/

K3M1K4l

Banned
I think the optimal for 1 meter is : b12 bf3 22 amplified buzzsaw 23 db4, always connects and is easy but still - 26,8% :/

Optimal midscreen for grounded opponents to my knowledge is starterxxbf3, 4 amp buzzsaw, dash, d1, dash, 23db4 or db3 for restand

If you use 23 as a starter or your dash leaves the opponent in the air.... s3 amp buzzsaw, dash, f22 db3 or db4 is what I’m currently doing.

Once u get the timing, this combo is braindead. I like to dash after bf3 to get 4 out consistently. ( b12 will put u closer than 11 or 22)

Last edited:
Optimal midscreen to my knowledge is starterxxbf3, 4 amp buzzsaw, dash cancel, d1, dash cancel 23db4 or db3 for restand

Once u get the timing, this combo is braindead. I like to dash after bf3 to get 4 out consistently. ( b12 will put u closer than 11 or 22)
Interesting, that’s seems good but I like to save defensive meter and combo above is for both variations, I’ve seen some competitive Kabal player use it but probably yours is better

Above stated combo does only work if you are not using his 2,3 starter. After 2,3 xx nomad dash you have to do 3 amp bf1. Basically, they have yo stay grounded for 4 xx amp bf1 routes.
I think only the 3 into restand or hook grab connects after 2,3 xx nomad, 3 amp bf1, dash
So writing "starter xx bf3" could lead to questions or frustration for newbies

K3M1K4l

Banned
Interesting, that’s seems good but I like to save defensive meter and combo above is for both variations, I’ve seen some competitive Kabal player use it but probably yours is better

It is for both variations. You don’t need defensive meter to perform the combo, just dash into the next string. Let the dash finish before inputting d1 so you don’t drop

does anyone know where kabal's input points are for his fatal blow for more damage
I usually look at the combo counter. The input should be a fraction after the number goes up. The animations rarely sync up with when the hit actually registers. Jax's fatal blow is a good example of how much delay there can be between the actual impact in the animation and when the input should be. Hope that helps!

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Is anyone else having trouble with Cassie..? Like low gun ex gun ump ex gun to low gun and then her block stun string in neutral...?

It’s some characters don’t even care about the neutral meta..?

Con

Noob
It is for both variations. You don’t need defensive meter to perform the combo, just dash into the next string. Let the dash finish before inputting d1 so you don’t drop
Is there anyway you could upload a video showing this? By the time my second dash is finished they are already on the ground.

If anyone is having trouble with k3m1k4l’s combo cuz of the second micro dash, you can do:
Starterxxbf3, 4xxbf1amp, dash, d1, f22xxender
It’s still kinda tight but I couldn’t do the two dash combo at all, and this one does really similar damage

Con

Noob
If anyone is having trouble with k3m1k4l’s combo cuz of the second micro dash, you can do:
It’s still kinda tight but I couldn’t do the two dash combo at all, and this one does really similar damage
I was struggling with that combo too, but i figured that the second dash is not needed at all, just walk forward VERY slightly after the d1.

Manticore

You will incubate my young!
It takes some practice to get the timing for his combo down. After some practice I rarely drop the combo and I feel every little bit of damage helps! If it helps, try to cancel the first dash into poke as early as possible, I buffer the dash during the animation for amp bf1, quickly cancel into poke before doing the second micro dash. This timing is has been quite consistent for me

Anybody feel like kabals d1 is trash? I feel like I can't get any pressure off, even if I land it... Lol
Fwd 4 or dwn 4 into something at best...

Guys! Do you happen to have Kabal’s human burnt skin? The only thing I have burnt is 2 mil coins and 10 k souls in the Krypt trying to get it, only stumbled across revenant burnt skin :(