What's new

MK11 GGs Thread

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ggs @Juggs. I usually try to play later when my kid is asleep because he’s usually going ballistic if I’m playing a game because he wants to play. Lol

Also, I see you using Reborn instead today huh?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
ggs @Juggs. I usually try to play later when my kid is asleep because he’s usually going ballistic if I’m playing a game because he wants to play. Lol

Also, I see you using Reborn instead today huh?
Just woke up randomly just now, fml. Anyway, GGs. I mean I used mainly Jacqui. But she can get boring, so when you switched I decided to go with Scorp. I usually only play Searing Rage. Since I was already bored with Jacqui, decided to use Reborn for the shenanigans. Reborn is way better than Searing Rage but I don’t like it as much. Just a change of pace really.

ggs @Kombat Chef and @Matador Fiend. Matador/Infinisynth that Jax is looking pretty scary. We play him so similar it's crazy, but I hate mirrors so I won't do it. Lol
Ggs man youve leveled up since we last played. Ill be on later if youre down

@ck aerohead that was funny shit you setting it to AI and i didnt realize it....i was like goddamn this guy is FB tons of shit and making the right read everytime LOL

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
GGs again to the usual suspects in our hill last night. I really wanted a chance to play vs @karaokelove tho. And he left not too long after I joined =/

And GGs to @Eldriken for like... talking to crickets in the hill last night. He'd say something and no one would respond for like 5 minutes even though the hill was full. bahaha

E

Eldriken

GGs again to the usual suspects in our hill last night. I really wanted a chance to play vs @karaokelove tho. And he left not too long after I joined =/

And GGs to @Eldriken for like... talking to crickets in the hill last night. He'd say something and no one would respond for like 5 minutes even though the hill was full. bahaha
Hey, man. At least I kept it going and not being completely dead silent. LOL

It was fun! But your Jax can go to the deepest depths of Hell. Seriously. #AntiJaxer

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Hey, man. At least I kept it going and not being completely dead silent. LOL

It was fun! But your Jax can go to the deepest depths of Hell. Seriously. #AntiJaxer
Hahaha well you succeeded at that for sure!

Hey man, don't worry. It won't be long before people start figuring out how good jax is and he'll become popular and I'll have to drop him cause I'm a hipster like that. lol

E

Eldriken

Hahaha well you succeeded at that for sure!

Hey man, don't worry. It won't be long before people start figuring out how good jax is and he'll become popular and I'll have to drop him cause I'm a hipster like that. lol
Jax has consistently been good across the last 3 games. It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. I've also sucked against him across the last 3 games. -_-