What's new

MK11 GGs Thread

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ggs @Juggs just now. Sorry but it’s 10:45pm here and I haven’t eaten dinner yet. Lol

I really, REALLY feel like I beat myself in a few of those. It’s like once I lose a few in a row I fall apart and become predictable, not mixing as much as I should or missing punishes. That and you just don’t waste a single frame, especially with that Scorp.

Hopefully I can actually hang with you even more once I can start firing on all cylinders all the time. I guess it’s back to lab in the morning. I’ll be off work tomorrow if you wanna play again, and anyone else too.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
ggs @Juggs just now. Sorry but it’s 10:45pm here and I haven’t eaten dinner yet. Lol

I really, REALLY feel like I beat myself in a few of those. It’s like once I lose a few in a row I fall apart and become predictable, not mixing as much as I should or missing punishes. That and you just don’t waste a single frame, especially with that Scorp.

Hopefully I can actually hang with you even more once I can start firing on all cylinders all the time. I guess it’s back to lab in the morning. I’ll be off work tomorrow if you wanna play again, and anyone else too.
GGs, man I can’t wait for the DLC lol. I feel like an ass using Jacqui Geras and Scorp, they also aren’t entirely too fun to use if I’m being honest. There’s no interesting way to play them. You either play lame or you lose. My advice is go for more throws, I suck at defending throws.

Also, I swear I was about to send you the same message. I was about to pass out, took a sleeping pill and forgot that I did lmao. Although that last Geras combo I did was cool. I’ve practiced it but idk if I’ve ever landed the full thing against someone yet.

I didnt see you on last night. I should be on tonight I'm trying to level up my kano. I think he might be my new main

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
That sounds cool but I hope I can play sets soon with all of you. I honestly need matchup knowledge vs so many characters. I'm entering locals and hopefully a major if I can but am trying to rush MUs.
I use Searing Rage Scorp, 1st Round KO Jacqui and Infinite Warden Geras if you need MU exp vs any of those. Let me know and we can run it whenever. Although I might switch characters after 10 games or so otherwise I’ll get really bored

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I use Searing Rage Scorp, 1st Round KO Jacqui and Infinite Warden Geras if you need MU exp vs any of those. Let me know and we can run it whenever. Although I might switch characters after 10 games or so otherwise I’ll get really bored
You should try Erron, Jax, or Cassie. They’re fun as hell. I get bored playing with anyone else, even though I use Sonya a chunk too. Lol

I guess I forgot Kano. @Circus motivated me to work on him and he’s actually a blast once you get your game plan right.