What's new

MK11 GGs Thread

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ggs to you too. Your corner pressure is dope!!
Thanks man, that flawless block punish on my wake up was siiiiick. Never had anyone hit me with one of those.
Ggs last night @Dreamcatcher and youvebeenWARNed. Be back in this weekend
ggs man, that Kabal is absolutely lethal. You had me tilted pretty good. And I don’t think you’re right about him being one of the best, I think he IS the best in the game. He has no fundamental weakness at all. Lol

ggs @Kombat Chef and @dubson too. Good shit last night.

Thanks man, that flawless block punish on my wake up was siiiiick. Never had anyone hit me with one of those.

ggs man, that Kabal is absolutely lethal. You had me tilted pretty good. And I don’t think you’re right about him being one of the best, I think he IS the best in the game. He has no fundamental weakness at all. Lol

Lol Dont mistake kabal with sonya, brother

Last edited:

Ggs. I was extremely baked last night which is y I was so quiet lol

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ggs @Invincible Salads Those were some nice kustoms. I can always tell if I'm fighting someone from TYM when they stop letting me get away with all that j1 nonsense... :rolleyes: Those Shao Kahn anti-airs were serious business!

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Ggs @Invincible Salads Those were some nice kustoms. I can always tell if I'm fighting someone from TYM when they stop letting me get away with all that j1 nonsense... :rolleyes: Those Shao Kahn anti-airs were serious business!
gg's, yeah thx, now if only i could convert those more often, both shao and dvorah have to work hard to get they're damage. u saw most of shao kahns damage came from sweeps and throws right? lol, at least when he finally does manage to catch you not blocking he can do some damage unlike dvorah tho.

really hope both of those characters get buffed.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
You’re good and you learn. As long as you learn, that’s all that matters. Scorpion is a bitch to fight against. Yeah I use the Searing Rage Variation which isn’t AS annoying, but some characters can flat out not punish his Death Spin (chain spin). So I abuse it in those MU’s, lol.
I use SR too. Is the reason people are saying he’s “broken” because of Reborn TP cancel?