What's new

MK11 Costume Concept Art Found In The The Krypt!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I really really hope some of those will make it in DLCs. They look beautiful and especially creative. I’m not sure why Cassie got an astronaut suit when she could have gotten any of these. And Jacqui? STUNNING yo. I’d pay for a DLC pack of those.

So they saw this concept art and said ‘nah let’s go more boring, like Andromeda boring.’ I’m mad.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, Jacqui a shame they went with crappy outfits instead of the ones on the top row. I like how they're a mix of both technological with a hint of stylish that's also sexy at the time while not over the top. The first one on the second row(from the left) also looks good yet badass.

Jade, man I don't know why they wouldn't have gone with at least ONE of the first two from the left. At least they have some classic appeal.

Cassie, I like the on the left and middle. They have a little bit of flare in a Robocop partner kind of way. Nice find.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Ok, Jacqui a shame they went with crappy outfits instead of the ones on the top row. I like how they're a mix of both technological with a hint of stylish that's also sexy at the time while not over the top. The first one on the second row(from the left) also looks good yet badass.
Jacqui's concepts are pretty damn similar to what she actually got in the game, though. Future Jacqui #4 in particular made it in with almost no changes.

Even Kitana has some nice ones. Looks like most will have at least one concept that is better than some of the defaults.

Maybe as DLC down the track, but seeing as they're relegated to "concept" drawings it's possible they were never worked on, or intended to be worked on as they are.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I really really hope some of those will make it in DLCs. They look beautiful and especially creative. I’m not sure why Cassie got an astronaut suit when she could have gotten any of these. And Jacqui? STUNNING yo. I’d pay for a DLC pack of those.

View attachment 14407

View attachment 14410

So they saw this concept art and said ‘nah let’s go more boring, like Andromeda boring.’ I’m mad.
That third Jade outfit. I want it. NOW.
Also the second and third Jaxette outfits are hawt.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Steam has workshop. Basically people can make skins for every game. I want to give Cassie a punk girl outfit. Big ass boots, a hot haircut, leather jacket, red pleated skirt. I'll wait if skins are legal and if it's possible, I will.
will they be as big as Jax's old fatality? Lmao