What's new

MK11 Costume Concept Art Found In The The Krypt!

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah I do he's one of the last few OG's still with MK. So than what changed to suddenly create what are some of the most uninspired least risky and unique costume ideas to date in an MK game? WB brow beating the artists from on high to appease the twitter journalists who never touch the game anyway. Who knows, but we aren't getting the better concept art pieces as costumes or any throwback MKD/MK9/10 costumes anytime soon. Whether thats due to steves more PC approach to costume design or the WB suits trying to save face its a shame either way.
Last game they let the ugliest girl kiss the sexiest one to death, and snuck in a gay. Now this. What's the world coming to?

Blazeglory88

50/50 Savant - Lore>Gore
Last game they let the ugliest girl kiss the sexiest one to death, and snuck in a gay. Now this. What's the world coming to?
Hey if that's how you feel than idk what to say. I was personally fine with both of those things but if they are such a problem for you than maybe you should stick to facebook or something.

So, Did NRS completely outsource the concept designs for MK11? It seems in the past they have had in house artists working on designs, that was just my perception though.
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it was cheaper for them.