What's new

MK11 Costume Concept Art Found In The The Krypt!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cassie has the worst skins options imho. Like they really messed up with her it's a shame. She's probably my biggest design disappointment aesthetically from last game.

EDIT: cetrion is actually kinda sexy with her alt skins. Her default skin looks like the jolly green giant though.
Yeah the ones where shes not glowing like lava red or earth green she has some sexier outfits for sure.

Yeah out of all the females I think cassie and jacqui were done the worst imo. Sonya even has cooler outfits and shes older than both of then lol. So is kitana and jade, but they're edenian lol. Cetrion and elder god so she can look however she wants. Ha

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I agree. Some really good ones here. I like a lot of the character designs, but Cassie and sonya for the most part were huge misses imo. Cassie’s mass effect cosplay shit is so bunk. I could never play her because her design sucks.

And I don’t care how much skin is showing, the armor look in this game outside of 1-2 characters looks so out of place. Obviously cyber lin kuei withstanding.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
As long as they give her the suit and/or her workout outfit I won't be too salty, I'd buy those in a heartbeat.
In MKX, every base character got at least one DLC skin, so I'm thinking she should get something. It's just the lack of DLC information in general is killing me. I mean, I've come to the point where I don't feel like I'm making much progress, I've unlocked about half of all the kosmetics for everyone, beat the gauntlet, and am constantly getting repeats on the towers of time. The only thing I really have to work towards is the character towers, but those take grinding yo progress through, so the going is slow. Seeing new DLC skins and Characters would definitely be a pick-me-up for me.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
In MKX, every base character got at least one DLC skin, so I'm thinking she should get something. It's just the lack of DLC information in general is killing me. I mean, I've come to the point where I don't feel like I'm making much progress, I've unlocked about half of all the kosmetics for everyone, beat the gauntlet, and am constantly getting repeats on the towers of time. The only thing I really have to work towards is the character towers, but those take grinding yo progress through, so the going is slow. Seeing new DLC skins and Characters would definitely be a pick-me-up for me.
I agree, and just putting money in the Krypt to get random drops is annoying as hell.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Yeah the ones where shes not glowing like lava red or earth green she has some sexier outfits for sure.

Yeah out of all the females I think cassie and jacqui were done the worst imo. Sonya even has cooler outfits and shes older than both of then lol. So is kitana and jade, but they're edenian lol. Cetrion and elder god so she can look however she wants. Ha
Jacqui has some of the best skins in the get imo

Last edited:
Heck Skarlet got a cool costume, her story mode outfit should be her default. And it's not even like the default outfit is bad, it's the same as the story one, it's that stupid headpiece covering her hair.

My own mother said it makes her look old, then I showed her what she looks like with her hair out in story mode and she's likw "wow! She's pretty!"

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
My only complaint with Skarlet is the switcheroo they pulled with her hair on the leather outfit. I want the original look back.

The fact that it's still used in her tower ending adds insult to injury.
I would love it if they put in a feature to customise hairstyles, so you could put the hairstyle you want on any costume. Same with skin, changing it between being Revenant and living. It's low priority though, but it would be nice to have. ^^