Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 32 19.9%

Votes: 2 1.2%

Votes: 23 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
MommaRaka would be awesome. There needs to be some type of tarkatan girl right? And no Mileena does not count. She's too pretty and she's half human anyways. We need a full blooded tarky

Spletty

Grandmaster
These are impressive and significantly better than mine lol last time I enter one of these..

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Rules:
  • Must create a NEW and unique character
So Renshu, aka Raiden Without A Hat, manages to get 17 votes. Next time I'll just do fanart of Scorpion in an alternative costume and call him Scorpioshuzero, the long lost orphan brother of Scorpion, only they have different mothers because their dad had an affair with Zero-Sub, Sub-Zero's really hot mom, so now Scorpenshuzero has awesome ice and fire powers and stuff and Scorpenshu got really mad because their dad, Scorpiosaiermacbot, called him ugly and stupid so now Scorpenshuzero only lives to defeat Scorpiosaiermacbot HIS FATHER!!!!!!!!!11

Rules:
  • Must create a NEW and unique character
So Renshu, aka Raiden Without A Hat, manages to get 17 votes. Next time I'll just do fanart of Scorpion in an alternative costume and call him Scorpioshuzero, the long lost orphan brother of Scorpion, only they have different mothers because their dad had an affair with Zero-Sub, Sub-Zero's really hot mom, so now Scorpenshuzero has awesome ice and fire powers and stuff and Scorpenshu got really mad because their dad, Scorpiosaiermacbot, called him ugly and stupid so now Scorpenshuzero only lives to defeat Scorpiosaiermacbot HIS FATHER!!!!!!!!!11
I think your not supposed to criticize other artwork if you're in the contest, clearly shows you are jealous. the backstory show it all bro wow haha

cedenike

lethargic member
raiden has an alt that looks very much like renshu. went with ori, really like his story, the design might need a little more something though.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I think your not supposed to criticize other artwork if you're in the contest, clearly shows you are jealous. the backstory show it all bro wow haha
Jealous? Bro, I've been laughing my ass off about this since I saw the entries. I actually think the entries who have more votes than me are actually better than mine, except Raiden 2.0 of course. Those other entries are at least original characters.

Warborn

Freebies for all
Ori has a pretty cool back story. Not sure about the human speed/drugs/kano look. Nice artwork tho!!

Vote went to #14

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I voted for Ori, one of the few original ideas. Granted I know how hard it is to find something unique that would "fit" within the mk universe, #'s 1 and 6 are the most compelling. Its not like just some deranged psycho with needles, its a brain surgery gone wrong kooko for cocoa puffs split personality type. Kinda in the vein of two face, except he doesn't switch between the two, just sees what he's becoming, and can't accept it. Totally cool ideas on quite a few of these, but Ori's story really synced with me. I'd totally main him.