Votes: 3 1.9%

Votes: 5 3.1%

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 32 19.9%

Votes: 2 1.2%

Votes: 23 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just what MK needs, more clones of existing characters. It's just lazy design. I don't want another character with thunder powers who wears the exact same clothes as Raiden. I'd rather see MK evolve with new and unique characters, and judging by the poll results, I'm not the only one.
Dude its just a design, Plus read his powers he controls time.. And if you don't like the way he looks or a fucking clone the deal with it, a voodoo chick sounds weak. give us another god char.

Thought that might be the case haha, cheers. Still, Simbi is a naff name - need to think of a better one really. Open to suggestions on a better name.
There is nothing wrong with simba.why are you guys making a big deal out of a damn name?It's a really good and original concept.some of the cast have simple names that applies to their attributes.smoke,subzero,reptile,rain,cybersubzero.There is nothing wrong with simba. I think that Simba is actually a good name for a voodoo character.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Rules:
  • Must create a NEW and unique character
So Renshu, aka Raiden Without A Hat, manages to get 17 votes. Next time I'll just do fanart of Scorpion in an alternative costume and call him Scorpioshuzero, the long lost orphan brother of Scorpion, only they have different mothers because their dad had an affair with Zero-Sub, Sub-Zero's really hot mom, so now Scorpenshuzero has awesome ice and fire powers and stuff and Scorpenshu got really mad because their dad, Scorpiosaiermacbot, called him ugly and stupid so now Scorpenshuzero only lives to defeat Scorpiosaiermacbot HIS FATHER!!!!!!!!!11
Dis shit should be on Jerry Springer! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Dis shit should be on Jerry Springer! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
I ain't even mad though, I was just making a joke out of the situation. This contest was really fun and I'd like for there to be more, like make it a weekly thing. I'm always coming up with character designs for MK.

Dude its just a design, Plus read his powers he controls time.. And if you don't like the way he looks or a fucking clone the deal with it, a voodoo chick sounds weak. give us another god char.
Another God character? Fine. Just not another Raiden with a different name, and especially not in the exact same clothing and armor. Oh yeah, Renshu controls time for some random reason that's never explained. Why not just make a whole new God character based off of that?

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Fantastic work by the community by the way. Dante sounds like a very creative design and has a very badass look to him. My first look at Ori reminded me of the comedian from the Watchmen. #11 looks amazing (can't tell if woven is his name or it says woven, torn thread colthing :S) but my opinion of him is... well HE IS STILL A GOD DAMN PIGEON! #9 should just say "Trolls click here!"
thank you for liking my design i appreciate it man