Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 32 19.9%

Votes: 2 1.2%

Votes: 23 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
#1 looks awesome and the backstory sounds good, a blood thirsty crazed cult leader of some sort killing off entrants to the mortal kombat tournament to revive a fallen god? Awesome

Renshou is a close second though. Just not digging his backstory.

CJKRattlehead

Fantastic work by the community by the way. Dante sounds like a very creative design and has a very badass look to him. My first look at Ori reminded me of the comedian from the Watchmen. #11 looks amazing (can't tell if woven is his name or it says woven, torn thread colthing :S) but my opinion of him is... well HE IS STILL A GOD DAMN PIGEON! #9 should just say "Trolls click here!"

Fantastic work by the community by the way. Dante sounds like a very creative design and has a very badass look to him. My first look at Ori reminded me of the comedian from the Watchmen. #11 looks amazing (can't tell if woven is his name or it says woven, torn thread colthing :S) but my opinion of him is... well HE IS STILL A GOD DAMN PIGEON! #9 should just say "Trolls click here!"
what do you have against pigeons?overall he is a ninja just like the rest of the MK cast.so what if he is based off a pigeon.maybe he's evil with a backstory having to do with pigeons or something.You don't even know what his powers or specials would even look like so I don't see why you are taking him as a punk ass bird.Rain is the ninja of water and he is cool and nobody talks shit about him.He literally damages his opponents by shooting a stream of water at them.Talk shit about my character all you want and it still won't change my mind about my character not one bit.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I like simba and renshu hands down.

I don't wanna sound like one of those artists who are pompous when they critique other peoples works but 1 and 8 are the only ones worth voting for.

I wish I didn't forget about this contest or else my piece would of been up there LOL

CJKRattlehead

what do you have against pigeons?overall he is a ninja just like the rest of the MK cast.so what if he is based off a pigeon.maybe he's evil with a backstory having to do with pigeons or something.You don't even know what his powers or specials would even look like so I don't see why you are taking him as a punk ass bird.Rain is the ninja of water and he is cool and nobody talks shit about him.He literally damages his opponents by shooting a stream of water at them.Talk shit about my character all you want and it still won't change my mind about my character not one bit.
Well at least yours looked amazing, because I don't see a single person considering playing a character based on a pigeon. Why didn't you include his backstory BTW?

CJKRattlehead

I like simba and renshu hands down.

I don't wanna sound like one of those artists who are pompous when they critique other peoples works but 1 and 8 are the only ones worth voting for.

I wish I didn't forget about this contest or else my piece would of been up there LOL
You should make your character just for the hell of it, don't need an excuse to share your ideas :)

Well at least yours looked amazing, because I don't see a single person considering playing a character based on a pigeon. Why didn't you include his backstory BTW?
I didn't think to include one until right after I submitted it and saw that it said to include a backstory on the thread.I was like shit!!lol. And you never know. People play characters based on their playstyles and uniqueness rather than just how are they presented.Im sure there would be people use him depending on his move set and tools.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I could've included a backstory and move-list for Nitro, but the contest kinda snuck up on me after I forgot about it. ._.

I was so glad that Storms tagged me before that.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
MY APOLOGIES TO Roko1985 's IMPRESSIVE DESIGN!

His is #14!

If anyone would like their vote changed, let me know!