What's new

MK Legacy Series 2 - Full Cast in Costume including the Return of Tagawa as Shang Tsung!

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
This can't be the whole cast because we're still missing Jax, Sonya, Kano, Sektor, Cyrax, Baraka. And if that hooded guy us Ermac and not Liu Kang, then they're still missing him too.

I'm glad Stryker's in this series, so hyped <3. It looks like they casted someone else in his place tohuh Tahmoh I thought was a really good fit for Stryker in the original series(unless that's him and I'm mistaken).

I hope Jade shows up at some point too.
Stryker was in season 1 but he didn't see any action lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Dude, that is not Liu Kang, that has to be Ermac with Noob next to him.

FAIL EDIT: I am fail for not reading the previous article on TYM about Liu Kang... it is him ;_;

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
apparently people forget the article that confirmed the hoodude is liu kang and that tancharoen is making the season with his own dark style

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I hope the low quality picture is making the costumes look bad, because this looks like amateur cosplay level nonsense.

Liu Kang looks like some weird mixture of Jin and Kazuya. Why does Ermac look like Palpatine? Why is Sub-Zero wearing football pads?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I still have to watch the first season lol hopefully it's good.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Im sorry but im not feeling any of the costumes except for shang, kitana, and mileena, this shit look like some amateur cosplay shit, why the fk does lui kang look like cole from infamous, and why the fuck does ermac look like a fkn retarded ghost. If u look closely subzero copped him a pair of blue beats from dr dre."below zero" edition smh